The online racing simulator
Need help with the fast and the fourious decals.
I'm trying to find the HOOD decal on the 1995 Eclipse off the first movie and I cant make it out to google it or check on brandsoftheworld.com If anyone know's this please help me out. Thanks a bunch
:riceboy:

FNF Lol... sorry

[/random giggling]
duh, move me to the skins section.

and while ur in there just do a quick search for "decal sites" (templates or w/e) or similar.
there are quite a few posted.
Quote from S14 DRIFT ::riceboy:

FNF Lol... sorry

[/random giggling]

WTF are you talking about.......Take your DUMB shit else where! Dont reply reply with some gay shit like that, dont say anything, just move on with your shit.......... ****ing Gay People.......:mad:
#5 - th84
Quote from TypeRCivic :WTF are you talking about.......Take your DUMB shit else where! Dont reply reply with some gay shit like that, dont say anything, just move on with your shit.......... ****ing Gay People.......:mad:

:ices_rofl
haha
Wow, using "gay" as an insult and screaming like a child. Way to make friends, dude :doh: The FnF movies have something of a reputation around here, it's a fact of life and you don't have to choose to take offense like that. You've been around long enough to know the attitudes towards rice/drift/bling that you can expect here. Laugh it off, take the high road, be the bigger man, pick your cliche

What Boosted said is right btw - this should've been in the Skins section in the first place. You posted there recently so you know it's there, why put this on the front page?
Sorry, I couldn't help myself!
Attached images
hahanoob.jpg
Quote from TypeRCivic :WTF are you talking about.......Take your DUMB shit else where! Dont reply reply with some gay shit like that, dont say anything, just move on with your shit.......... ****ing Gay People.......:mad:

Im not gay ...... and i dont have any "shit" Thanks very much
Chill teh fudge out man, *Ummmmm* *Ummmmm*
As Hankster said, FNF has a reputation to maintain. The reputation of Rice and stuff. Sorry
Quote from Hankstar :Wow, using "gay" as an insult and screaming like a child. Way to make friends, dude :doh: The FnF movies have something of a reputation around here, it's a fact of life and you don't have to choose to take offense like that. You've been around long enough to know the attitudes towards rice/drift/bling that you can expect here. Laugh it off, take the high road, be the bigger man, pick your cliche

What Boosted said is right btw - this should've been in the Skins section in the first place. You posted there recently so you know it's there, why put this on the front page?

Dude I can care less about making friends on the internet, I have plenty of friends where I from. And this is a general discussion topic.....
#12 - wark
Quote from TypeRCivic :And this is a general discussion topic.....

... and just what does it have to do with LFS? :magnify:
Quote from TypeRCivic :Dude I can care less about making friends on the internet, I have plenty of friends where I from. And this is a general discussion topic.....

But surely, since its GENERAL discusion whats this thread got to do in it

*naewz 11fiftyeleven ft/lb!1!!111! NOOOZ*

sorry im VERY bored

You sir are a twat :monkey:
Quote from wark :... and just what does it have to do with LFS? :magnify:

Exactly - less than nothing, so if it's not about skins it should in the Off-Topic bit. I guess

@ TypeRiceCivic, it's not about making friends, it's about thinking before you post and not bawling like some 9th grader if you happen to cop some flak about liking laughable ricer movies, which tends to happen around here because LFS is about driving cars, not blinging them up like cheap hookers (no offense meant to any 9th-graders or cheap hookers btw ). Act your age.

Yeesh...such a temper. If I was were you, I would have just typed a reply along the lines of "Yeah, yeah, yeah...get over it. Can anyone help me out? I think...NO! I KNOW I am going to make such a kick ass skin, and someone here probably has an answer. Prepare to be shocked...and awed!" A little humor goes a long way, right?

So you want to skin a car that looks like that Eclipse. Well, go for it! If you have to spend 20 hours refining, tweaking, aligning, well then whatever it takes for the naysayers to eat crow. Right? Right.

Riiiiight....
#17 - SamH
Moved to Off Topic, since it bears no relation to LFS.

TypeRCivic, you are TOTALLY out of order behaving in this manner. I'm glad you have non-internet friends. Slightly surprised, given your outburst, but glad nonetheless.

Whatever issues you have should not be made other people's problem. In future, mind your manners on this forum. Outbursts like yours have never been acceptable here.
Quote from jayhawk : A little humor goes a long way, right?

Damn right buddy
.....and it was humour until you guys started screwing with our language
Quote from TypeRCivic :I'm trying to find the HOOD decal on the 1995 Eclipse off the first movie and I cant make it out to google it or check on brandsoftheworld.com If anyone know's this please help me out. Thanks a bunch

If your looking for the decal its on my skin. Here you go.

SKIN
Here is a skin you might like for the XFG.
Attached images
XFG_DAKINGOFFAST.jpg
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :Here is a skin you might like for the XFG.

I see, you made a skin, but i think this is not even close what he asks.

Please modify your skin so it would be a bit more realistic, right now, it seems crappy painting job.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :I see, you made a skin, but i think this is not even close what he asks.

Please modify your skin so it would be a bit more realistic, right now, it seems crappy painting job.

LOL
Enough of this nonsense! It's a good quality innovative skin and I will be wearing it with pride later tonight when I try to avoid finishing last at Fern Bay.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG