The online racing simulator
Any Teams Interested In Having A Demo Clan Race?
Ok cue the 80's mullet and cheesy 80's guitar riff.

CLAN RAAACE..

NANANAA NAAA NAAAAAAAA, CLAN RAACE!!! FIGHT FOR YOUR TEAM, IN A CLAN RAAACE, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEH. :headbang:

Just delete this thread, k bye.
#3 - joen
fps = clan, map, etc

racing sim = team, track, etc

calling a racing team a clan sounds so....wrong
Have to agree there! Ever heard of the F1 team "Clan Renault"? No, and there's a good reason. Coz it's sto0pid Hell, I even think calling yourself a "clan" is stupid in the fps world, but hey, I'm old, so just get the hell off my lawn you damn punk kids. You, with the machete! I know your parents! Put down that gnome! [shakes fist]
Good to see that everyone's expectations about how S2 licensed people act towards demo uses is being upheld
Quote from Hankstar : I'm old, so just get the hell off my lawn you damn punk kids. You, with the machete! I know your parents! Put down that gnome! [shakes fist]

Pure class
#7 - joen
Quote from Glenn67 :Good to see that everyone's expectations about how S2 licensed people act towards demo uses is being upheld

I would have said the same thing if he was S2 licensed. You're the one who's seeing an S2 vs. demo thing in this. So I suggest you take a look at your own prejudice before insinuating others are.
Anyone who types like that, and calls teams a clan, deserve to be told off.
Anyone who types whole messages in CAPS LOCK deserves a right flogging imho. I expect messages all in capitals from my mum, because she's only just learning to text me on her new-fangled walkie-talkie-o-phone, but there's no excuse when you have a whole keyboard in front of you. Throw him to the n00bs! Muaaahahahaha!
lmfao and all you had to do was ****in say yes or no you ****in noobs so what if i dont got a license maybe its because my dads been sick for a ****in month and had to pay all of his hospital billls...so get the **** off my god damn nuts bitches!!
#11 - th84
:wow:
haha.
this thread shouts *Close me!*
Why do people try to get so involved with the demo? It's purpose is to let you try out the game. If you're enthused enough to start a "demo clan" and host a humongous 11 person race , you may as well purchase S2 cause you get way more cars and tracks, plus the ability to host a 23 player server (and did I mention fewer noobs?). If you're not, well then you wouldn't have posted this in the first place.
ummm lets see did you not look at the post i just wrote it says i couldnt get the money because my dad was in the hospital u understand english?
Quote from NtrlBrnRacer :ummm lets see did you not look at the post i just wrote it says i couldnt get the money because my dad was in the hospital u understand english?

i may not be the best at it, but you could use a few english classes yourself. remember kids, you're NOT too cool for school!
Sorry to hear about your Dad's illness. I'm sure most people here understand why you cant buy S2.

BUT...don't come in here effing and blinding at everyone or I'd imagine you'll be outta here pretty damn quickly.
Quote from RevMonkey :i may not be the best at it, but you could use a few english classes yourself. remember kids, you're NOT too cool for school!

BUT YOU ARE TOO COOL FOR AN IGLOO!!!

More seriously, The best way to have people answer in a more polite way is to use proper english.
Give the guy a break, he shows initiative. Thats more then you all do.

NtrlBrnRacer go to this site, maybe we could set up a nice race.
www.r-racing.nl

It's a Dutch team and they are trying to motivate people to go have fun at the demo and after a while go to S2.
Hmmm. I think the word "clan" is what set everyone off.
When I first started playing, I didn't realize the difference between
Clan or "team". When people told me they were on this team or that,
I took it to mean the same as being in this clan or that and was pretty leery of them at first.
Clans go to other clans page to either talk a bunch of trash or in some cases they hack the other clans page and screw it up. Teams, I've learned, go
to other teams websites to congratulate somebody for something or in some cases to ask for help with a set-up or something.

LOL as far as "clans" go, LFS is like one really big clan. Don't believe me? ask any rFactor player.......

Someone posted that if you were that dedicated to the demo, that you ought to get a license. Personally, I think you should too when you can.

Just try not to use words like Clan or ...I dunno...spawn. LOL "damn. I wrecked... gotta respawn in the pits"

Anyways, I hope your dad gets better
Quote from Racer Y :Hmmm. I think the word "clan" is what set everyone off.
When I first started playing, I didn't realize the difference between
Clan or "team". When people told me they were on this team or that,
I took it to mean the same as being in this clan or that and was pretty leery of them at first.
Clans go to other clans page to either talk a bunch of trash or in some cases they hack the other clans page and screw it up. Teams, I've learned, go
to other teams websites to congratulate somebody for something or in some cases to ask for help with a set-up or something.

LOL as far as "clans" go, LFS is like one really big clan. Don't believe me? ask any rFactor player.......

Someone posted that if you were that dedicated to the demo, that you ought to get a license. Personally, I think you should too when you can.

Just try not to use words like Clan or ...I dunno...spawn. LOL "damn. I wrecked... gotta respawn in the pits"

Anyways, I hope your dad gets better

thanks dude i knew there was someone out there that acually had some sense and i only used that because most of the teams on Demo have the clan thing in their race name not team
And so we see how LFS gets its reputation for having teenage FPS clans instead of proper racing teams.
Everyone knows "troupe" is a far better word anyway
If the thread starter dosen't know the terms we are using here on "clans" and "maps", why don't just inform him on how we do it instead of jumping straight to his throat?

I clearly see why some demo users think S2 licensed people are arrogant.
#24 - col
Quote from Glenn67 :Good to see that everyone's expectations about how S2 licensed people act towards demo uses is being upheld

yep, and good to see that it is deserved
let me translate for that guy MY MONEY AIINT NO AVALIBLE CAUSE PAW IN H O S P AL AND SIKC SO I CNAT GET THAT WORD THAT 2 BIG FOR ME BRIAN

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG