The online racing simulator
LFS4FREE , Win an LFS S2 license event.
LFS4FREE , Win an LFS S2 license event.

Sponsers :

Triple Seven Racing, it goes without saying, that my team, Triple seven racing, have a big part to play in this, they will be the major sponser of this event, if anyone was in any doubt before, the assumption I made on my part that people would just take it as read was wrong.

Dynamic team racing have offered to sponser this event, in return for a portion of the license cost they will have their logo feature on each car in the event, and have also kindly offered this exclusive prize.......

"As sponsors of the LFS4FREE challenge/league we at Dynamic Racing (an established, fast, active top team in LFS) would like to offer the winning driver a Junior/Trainee drive in our team! We will help the winner to progress from his fast state in demo to the many challenging S2 cars and tracks.

You will have the the knowledge of fast, active, league experienced members to help you along in gaining speed in LFS and who knows, maybe you will be the next biggie!!
"

I am giving one current demo user the opportunity to win an S2 license, this event will be held on a single day, with 3 separate events spread over a few hours, this event will take place on Sunday 6th May, at 6pm GMT.

This will be a serious event, and as such there will be a number of rules and regulations that you will need to adhere too, I will outline these below.

I will be paying for the free license with my own money, but there is an option for any individual / company to help out with the license cost in return for advertising them/their business on every skin used in the event, every driver will be wearing the same skins, and there will be a movie produced of the whole event, interested parties, please contact me through the normal channels.

If you are interested, and can meet the entry requirements please sign up below in this thread, the top 20 fastest drivers that meet or exceed the requirement level will be given priority to enter the event, in the event that 2 drivers drive the same time, LFS forum name alphabetical ordered will be used to determine placing.

Because of the number of drivers allowed on a server, max 11, if we exceed 11 sign ups the drivers will be split between 2 pools, the winner of each pool with have a "drive off" at the end of the event to decide the winner.

If this event is successful, there is a chance it will be repeated in the future.

Also the is an LFS4FREE skin / logo design competition
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=21346

The event will run as follows.

6pm GMT Qualification starts for the first event, XRG @ Blackwood GP

6:30pm 5mins break

6:40pm Event 1 starts
Event 1
XRG
Blackwood GP
20 laps

10mins break

7:20pm Event 2 starts,top ten reverse order from Event 1
Event 2
XF GTi
Blackwood Rally X
20 laps

10mins break

8:00pm Event 3 starts,top ten reverse order from Event 2
Event 3
XRT
Blackwood GP Rev
25 laps

10mins break

8:40pm Event 4 starts,top ten reverse order from Event 3
Event 4
XRG
Blackwood Rally X Rev
20 laps

9:00pm Award ceremony, I would like every to stay for this, the driver that has accrued to most points during the days events will be announced LFS4FREE champion and will be given a free S2 license.

Entry requirements.

1) You must have been a signed-up member to the LFS forums, priority will be given to those signed up BEFORE today’s date, 22/03/07

2) You must meet the required level for entering this event by providing an LFS hotlap (SPR file) using the XF GTi racing on the Blackwood GP Reverse circuit, the requirement level for this is the WR benchmark time, you will need to beat this to feature, and the benchmark time is 1:36.913

3) Entry will run from now until the 22nd April 2007

4)You will need to apply in this thread under this post in the following format

LFS username :

Attach spr file.

Race rules

Drive clean and fair.
Remember to close all unnecessary programs and websites in the background (like MSN, LFS World etc.) before you race! Because these things take away a bit of your Internet bandwidth and this could cause lag (timeouts) for you and the other racers on a server.
The league admin reserves the right to change the rules and calendar/schedule at any time.

Chatting must be limited during all official sessions, only sorry or likewise being allowed.
If you got a disconnection during the race you can not rejoin the race but you can spectate.
Use of Shift-S or the Pit option from the Escape menu is strictly prohibited during race sessions.
Respect the blue flags when you get a Blue Flag let the faster car/s pass you easily and fast as possible.
'Two wheels on track at all times' is in use. Constant and deliberate cutting and/or hitting obstacles like cones, tires, barrels or walls will lead in penalty.
Deliberate crashing, driving in wrong way and/or dangerous driving is strictly prohibited and will result in removal from the event.

The qualifying is a 30 minute free session.
There is 'lag-start' on each event. There are no restarts of the race- no matter what.
The starting order for event 1 is determined in qualifying.
Subsequent event starting orders is the top ten from the previous event reversed
there is no forced pit-stop in the race

Drivers' scores points according their event results

Points will be given as follows:
Pos Points
1st 15pts
2nd 12pts
3rd 10pts
4th 9pts
5th 8pts
6th 7pts
7th 6pts
8th 5pts
9th 4pts
10th 3pts

Pos Points
11th 2pts
12th 1pts
13th 0pts
14th 0pts
15th 0pts
16th 0pts
17th 0pts
18th 0pts
19th 0pts
20th 0pts

Pos Points
DNF 0pts
DNS 0pts
DSQ 0pts
Very good idea m8 i know a demo racer who may want to join in keep the brill ideas comin.
#3 - Razza
Hello

I like to drive on this championship. My son invited me into this, and i see it's a good championship for me.

Razza
Sounds like a neat idea Dan, but I found a slight problem with part of your idea....
Quote :........in the event that 2 drivers drive the same time, LFS username alphabetical ordered will be used to determine placing.

Demo Users don't HAVE registered usernames, so what to stop you having half a dozen '[AAA] Aardvarks' entering? You might be better off tossing a coin!
Good point, but the rules state that entrants must have been a member of the LFS forums PREVIOUS to todays date, this should solve the problem you mention as I will use forum name, should also stop people signing up on the forum "just" to get a license, hopefully.

I just hope there is enough interest to make a good fun event.
Dan, my bro may be interested in this. He's never raced the XFG but I know that when he puts his mind to things, he can really kick ass so I'll see if I can get him into it .
Nice one
#8 - LONT
wow, this is the best ever reward... Good motivation to start in this event. I joined here yesterday and I have no idea why i did it - its wonder . Configurations are OK but XFG can be hard for me. Of course Im in... I have to send right HL and I will register here...
Quote from LONT :wow, this is the best ever reward... Good motivation to start in this event. I joined here yesterday and I have no idea why i did it - its wonder . Configurations are OK but XFG can be hard for me. Of course Im in... I have to send right HL and I will register here...

Thanks for your interest, good luck, still enter even if you don't meet the requirements, if there are less than 20 drivers that do, you may still be picked.
#10 - LONT
I will advertise this event, cause i want to race with best drivers... but barrier for other demo community can be this point:

Quote :You must have been a signed-up member to the LFS forums BEFORE today’s date, 22/03/07

Is it matter?
Nice idea, but you've completely excluded the entire Western Hemisphere from competing in the entire event by starting at 10 AM GMT.
Well, I put that in place to stop people just signing up JUST to win a license, but if it becomes an issue I'll have to re-think it.

Quote from banshee56 :Nice idea, but you've completely excluded the entire Western Hemisphere from competing in the entire event by starting at 10 AM GMT.

The time can be changed, would 4pm GMT be more a "central" time for the whole world?
yes i would like to join but how can i send you a hotlap?
#15 - Davo
Attach it to the forum.
Maybe more 8/9pm GMT? (Which is better said UTC not to confuse others )
#17 - Davo
10am UTC is better for us down here, but I doubt there's going to be many non euros signing up.
Hey, any chance of getting the competition moved to easter or if not would it be possible to make it earlier on in the evening like 8-9pm (UK) thanks!
Can we have all the races at 6 PM please?

Razza
Eleven Death Match
Eleven Death Match
Is the mexican demos league where 2 racers can win a full S2 License.

Racers have to qualify during the month and the end we select the 10 best racers they have to send the replay of thier best lap. Demo racers from latinoamerica.

Argentina
Peru
Chile
Colombia
Venezuela
Rep. Dominicana
Mexico

http://www.automovilismovirtual.com/...e=Competencias

Click on the eleven death match banner.

we have 6 months doing it. sorry spanish only.

I want to let you know is a great idea for demo racers.

I support you champ, and I would like to register
Just what I was thinking, thats a bit to far to advertise like that!

*Goes off to advertise Dynamic Racing on Fusion threads*
That was not my intention
Quote from LFSn00b :Umm... Did you just advertise a league in the other league's thread?

Just to let you know we have been doing this and it works great for demo recers.

This league is only for latin americans only for this part of the world and my only intentions is to support more demo leagues with an S2 License as a prize.

Sorry for the confusion.
Why is this thing for latinamericans, its unfair
could someone please make one of these but just for Rally X
Working on it
Quote from johnfromsunnymull :Why is this thing for latinamericans, its unfair

Hi, well the main reason is due to the sponsor, its a mexican company and originally was intended only for mexicans, however we started to become popular in south america, thre sponsor gave us the opportunity to open it to all latinamerica.

We are working to make it possible for every body around the globe but it is uncertain when this will be happening, another issue is because the website is only in spanish.

Thanks for the interest

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG