The online racing simulator
Quote from AchimPL :Hello
I want to take part i this

LFS username : AchimPL

Attach spr file.
will be soon
Edit:
here it is

Thank you for applying properly, much appreciated .

did you do the hotlap on Blackwood Reverse?

@johnfromsunnymull , no one is going to hand you out a free license on a plate, either you want to take part in this event, or not.
Quote from Razza :LFS username : Razza

I hope this is ok

Razza.

Again, hotlap needs to be on Blackwood Reverse please
Quote from danowat :LFS4FREE , Win an LFS S2 license event.

Sponsers : So far Dynamic team racing have offered to sponser this event, in return for a portion of the license cost they will have their logo feature on each car in the event, and have also kindly offered this exclusive prize.......

"As sponsors of the LFS4FREE challenge/league we at Dynamic Racing (an established, fast, active top team in LFS) would like to offer the winning driver a Junior/Trainee drive in our team! We will help the winner to progress from his fast state in demo to the many challenging S2 cars and tracks.

You will have the the knowledge of fast, active, league experienced members to help you along in gaining speed in LFS and who knows, maybe you will be the next biggie!!"

Yup it is true, we would like to give the winner of this challenge/league a great opportunity to join us if the winner accepts it of course
Came on to see a billion threads in the LFS4FREE section
Quote from jamesrowe :Came on to see a billion threads in the LFS4FREE section

, just trying to organise it a bit
Quote from danowat : , just trying to organise it a bit

Dont get me wrong! Its cool Makes me busy to read w00t
Quote from danowat :@johnfromsunnymull , no one is going to hand you out a free license on a plate, either you want to take part in this event, or not.

im not ecpecting to be handed a license for free, its just for people who are not able to make that time, there is many people out there who cannot complete the track in that time! I myself will be trying to complete it faster, so i can join this fantastic event, but having difficulties, thats all i ahd to say!

John
No worries mate, you have plenty of time to practice
thansk, but trust me i will need ages only started 4 weeks ago, my best time so far is 1:44:168 mind you it would help if i had a half decent setup :snail:, oh well, how do i send you a hotlap?

EDIT: oh i know now, forgot i had frapps!
can i send you a lap time from say a race??
#36 - LONT
After only 30-40 laps in this car i can say you 1:36x is quite easy... Just practice and I know, you will better than PBU :P
you sure man, well i will try if it doesnt work well, im just crap
could someone tell me a good first and second split for the track please?
#39 - LONT
For 1:36:7x I think 27:7x 1st and 1:05:2x 2nd split... Look at LFS world for times arround 1:36 and splits for them...
right ok thanks. well im 3 seconds behind on first and about 5 behind no the seconds Long Way To Go yet
very nice to see that this kind of leagues are starting to come true! its a very good ideea and promising race for demo racers! i hope for the best! only one think bothers me...the object or wall hit results in a penalty, how exactly would u know if someone did hit anything? u cant monitor all the racers at all times. and also i think is unnecessary to have these penalties...hit another car or not respecting the flags, cutting the pit line and drive over the pitlimit yes , but hot-lap penalties in a race its a bit too far in my opinion.

other then that, best of luck to the event and racers ...and i think we hope to see this more often

alex
Oi Oi

LFS username : [360°]Cr!t!cal+

I will edit in the replay in a few minutes.

Im actually kinda nervous, there are alot of good demo racers :Z

At least I can run a 1:33 with ease, but so many people can run 1:29s, and its intimidating, although Im a drifter...is that allowed?

Finally, must I compete in every vehicular competition?
#43 - vane
can i do this to try and win my bro a licence so he doesnt have to use ours(mine and my bro's)
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Oi Oi

At least I can run a 1:33 with ease, but so many people can run 1:29s, and its intimidating, although Im a drifter...is that allowed?

I think you have the wrong combo, the combo to get approved and entered is XFG/BL1 Rev! Thats XFG not an XRT!
Also they will be all racing not drifting

Quote from vane :can i do this to try and win my bro a licence so he doesnt have to use ours(mine and my bro's)

Erm your brother would have to enter and drive, its unfair for an experienced S2 racer to race!
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Oi Oi

If you don't do all combos in the race, you will have little or no chance of winning.

Drifters can race, aslong as they race, not drift

Only demo racers though please, no S2 drivers
Nice competition !
Does it have to be a .SPR replay ? I have driven less then 15 singleplayer laps.. It´s a kind of boring to practise a lots of singleplayerlaps in my oppinion. I mean, if I wanna cheat I could simply ask one of my S2 friends to do a lap with my nickname and he sends me his replay afterwards.. Just questioning - not to mess up your rules.

So long, I hope I can qualify for your event anyways.
[TDRT] Spøgelset
DanishRacingProServer
(Demo,XFG/XRG)
SPR please, I know its open to abuse, but there is nothing I can do about that, I can only hope that people are honest.
is there one of these on Rally X, im sure i seen a server there?
I'm just adding LFS4FREE to my event database, can I just confirm that the given times are in GMT / UTC and not BST? This means the event will be starting at 7pm BST (6PM GMT).

I know you did say GMT, I just want to confirm this is what you meant as some people do confuse the various timezones.
Yes, GMT is correct

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG