The online racing simulator
Quote from masterload5 :uhg;ldhgb ndpkjbnlc hmnbkuhgoureh eruv ouevbonrgclhb m

really? didn't know that, interesting perspective.
Umm, to masterload. Writing random things like "akljalksfjlsh;f" does not make you cool.

Im not flaming you for being a demo racer, but if you want a better solution, buy S2. I can garuantee that when you buy S2, you wont jump straight to tweak, but you will just play with the S2 cars and tracks. i gurantee it.

frenchy

EDIT: To android an joen, LOL. i though he was saying "i wanna use tweak because i am a freeloader!" only joking Masterload
Classic thread
::Chortles::
sigh it comes up but then in the thingy CHECKING STATUS can any1 help ??

Hi!

I am properly licensed and i do own a V version of S2

However, when i chose the right car and tried to modify the presets of the car (e.g. XF GTi), it always goes back to the original preset after pressing refresh......and i did press on the apply button and even saved the preset!

Anyone can help me, please????>.< Seeing other people playing with tweaked XR GTT and i can't play................
Why are you pressing refresh?
The tweak settings will appear in LFS the next time you come out of the pits. So make your settings in Tweak, then pit in (press shift-s), pit out (Enter or click OK), and it should work..
Quote from Breizh :Why are you pressing refresh?
The tweak settings will appear in LFS the next time you come out of the pits. So make your settings in Tweak, then pit in (press shift-s), pit out (Enter or click OK), and it should work..

Or just going back and forth in the setup/race menus in single player/HC sp mode

EDIT: he probably means that LFStweak goes to original preset.
@Neoman15M
You are not running the LFStweak from inside a packed file (a .zip file) or you haven't set the files to read-only? Check the files' properties for this in windows (LFStweak's files)...
Yes, that's sort of the same thing
hey guys im having a bit of trouble with this tweak i try and use it and this comes up any ideas would be great cheers fellas

Quote from jim808 :hey guys im having a bit of trouble with this tweak i try and use it and this comes up any ideas would be great cheers fellas

Please read the first two pages of this thread. It is explained there.
Still can't get the tweaker working..........
i have all the files, made read-only, pited in and pited out, but the tweaks still didn't show up..................
Why is that??????

Ideas would be great............thanks
-
(joen) DELETED by joen
Is there a Tweak-Page or how can I see the news about the Tweaker?
Waiting for a new Version
I have been playing around with the tweak and bespoke today.

I have made a few nice tweaks, realistic ones not huge wheels and 2000 BHP V12 monsters.

I would like to know if its possible to race online if the host has the tweak files uploaded? In the same way slickmod can be used on servers set up for it.
Yep, it's possible.

Edit: found a bug, if you click "Load" and then "Cancel", program crashes.
tweak for [all cars in] s2
Hello
Does anyone have a twea version that works with all cars in lfs s2?
How do u have all cars?
LOCK please
but i strongly wish that the paid users get the full tweakable "restricted-to special-servers-or-single-player-NON-HOTLAPPABLE" version of tweak for s2 vxx.xx (since we paid for it...)

or is there not that big common sense between the programmer/developer of s2 tweak and the developers of lfs?

well is it just me or how long did it take for a new 0.5v version to come out shortly after tweak for s2 0.5v... strange or am i wrong?

if so, please, don't hang me for my curiosity, since i don't have that much time to follow all details to Lfs.

regards
Please use the existing thread to discuss LFS Tweak, this sub-topic does not requires a separate thread. Thanks.
This doesnt work with the LFS V0.5v2 does it?
cant change how many gears anymore, also I used to be able to make the xr turbo rev to like 12000 rpm, and sound like a rotary, cant do it anymore, its lost its configurablitly bring back the old tweaker please
Quote from seinfeld :cant change how many gears anymore, also I used to be able to make the xr turbo rev to like 12000 rpm, and sound like a rotary, cant do it anymore, its lost its configurablitly bring back the old tweaker please

Simple, find the memory add they need, send them to redru, and you will finally get what you want! (as long redru still wants to do another tweak program)
man the XR turbo needs 20" wheels standard it handles so friggin great

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG