Kyoto National (KY2) XFR+UFR
Fern Bay Club (FE1) UF1000
Fern Bay Club (FE3) MRT
Blackwood GP Reverse (BL1R) XFG+XRG
Kyoto National (KY2) GTR
South City Long (SO4) FOX
Aston Club Reverse (AS2R) XFG+XRG
Aston national (AS3) GTR
Which track would YOU like to see on a 24/7 public server?
Hi guys,

Currently Clownpaint is running 2 servers and we want to make one of those servers a populair public.

cP Clownpaint.com #1 will be the public server.

Now to meet the demand of the general racer, i have openen a poll with a number of combo's that can be made available on our server.

Feel free to make any suggestions about another combination.

My regards,

Tom aka Battle

www.clownpaint.com
i would like to see either Kyoto GP long OR Aston National
#3 - CSU1
carpark!!! Diztruction Derby!
Attached images
happy.gif
Aston North or Westhill!
lol you guys are to fast, i was still busy thinking up of combo's

if you make a suggestion also include the type of cars plz
You forgot AS North.
haha i doubt it as north is gonna be really populair and what cars would have you had in mind?
ummm, none of the above South City Sprint 2 in the Turbo cars would be a cool combo (never really seen a server running that)
Kyoto Nat rev with anything more than 200bhp is fun

There are few others that come to my mind but not sure how they would eventually play out. Like AS2R with RB4/XRT, AS hist rev with anything more than 200bhp and AS7R with FO8.
Aston Grand Prix & BF1

It is sad to see there is none for BF1 (ovals don't count in my statistics), which I think, is a very nice car to drive and race, albeit I do realize that the general public doesn't have the necessary awareness to race it. Perhaps it is time to learn for those who are interested in formula races.

I know someone will say "it's too easy to drive", don't bother. Swap your wheel for one with 400 degrees steering and try again, if you think it's still too easy, you're not going fast enough.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :i would like to see either Kyoto GP long OR Aston National

Looks like we have a supporter

I like As cadet-TBO and FE1-UF1
always have great racing there
#12 - th84
Any short track with the mrt.
#13 - MR_B
I'd love to take on AS North, in an F08 Actually... any long Aston track in the F08
Ky NAT @ BF1
mm allot of people do want the FO8 or BF1 but as you can see almost every person wants another combo and i think it's a bit difficult to put in every possible combo in the Poll.

Therefor i choose for some that are a bit obvious. Tracks that are already running and not to big. I don't think big tracks are populair among the 'public' racer. I selected these tracks also looking at popularity on LFS World. The UF1000 seems also pretty populair but i think that's mainly because STCC is running it 24/7. MRT... well you don't see allot of MRT combo's actually not even a single one.
Quote from Arrow. :

I like As cadet-TBO and FE1-UF1
always have great racing there

Love both of those combos!
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :i would like to see either Kyoto GP long OR Aston National

There is not much chance that putting the server on AS National could compete with ConeDodgers 1.

I picked BL1/GTRs, gets good at times and AS Cadet/TBOs
I think it is possible to compete with those servers. Well i don't want to compete with them. Those servers are often that full that normal driving is not possible. In clownPaint server will be a sort of strict rules that have to be followed. Maybe that makes it more appealing to race there.

The idea is for rules: Some rules will have other concequences then others. Like if you crash someone due to your fault but not really on purpose there will be made a notice about that incident. If you keep on getting notices you will be removed for a certain amount of time from the server. If you crash someone on purpose well you can figure that one out. I will be making a 'rules' page soon and will post it here.

Feel free to make any suggestions about how you would improve public racing!
If its admined well and the racing there stays clean im sure whatever combo you run it will soon fill up

I might even venture out of redline racing :O:O:O:O:O (what am i saying lol)
Quote from battle :haha i doubt it as north is gonna be really populair and what cars would have you had in mind?

XFG, TBO, FOX, XFR/UFR. Any car you want. This track is just so great.
FOX @ AS Club reverse

It's an awesome combo. The laptimes are a bit short but it's so much fun!
as you can see almost everyone has different idea's about which combo should be on. Hard to make a decission if you wanna please as many people as possible.
-
(battle) DELETED by battle
FO8@SO4, but it aint on the list so i'd say GTR's@SO4
SO4 with FO8 not a really good idea since the track is not exacly wide and it's hard to overtake. Allot of public racers aren't really good at the track they are driving. Mostly just 3 to 6 people if the server is pretty crowded. That's why i think allot of people are also voting for AS1 TBO. Close, exciting and not really difficult.
TBO on Aston North

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG