The online racing simulator
real life FXR?
(29 posts, started )
#1 - efast
real life FXR?
#2 - Mc21
That's a DTM car.
err... no.
there are other cars who look more like the fxr.

the alfa romeo 155 gta for example.
since the FXO was based on an vauxhall astra, id say the astra touring car would look most like the FXR.
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom
There is SimFIA DTM in LFS, and they use FXR as car cuz it's most look like real DTM car (now they use and XRR, although it's not like real DTM car)
Wenom - that's a skyline...which in no way looks like FXO
#9 - efast
that xanavi skyline is just way too flat.
btw. Nissan Skyline is my favorit car (road car, but I like and GTR )
that skyline is one ugly vehicle, dont get me wrong, I respect and adore it, but as a serious race, all the forms are functional and not made to be pretty, car it's looking scary and agressive, just like a realy fast racecar should...
Quote from squidhead :that skyline is one ugly vehicle, dont get me wrong, I respect and adore it, but as a serious race, all the forms are functional and not made to be pretty, car it's looking scary and agressive, just like a realy fast racecar should...

It's not ugly, it's aggressive! So it's beautiful...

Nissan Skyline GT-R
Here is bunch of Skylines, first one is the most beautiful and it has best color

2Fast 2Feurios - Nissan Skyline
And Skyline tuning...

:google: Nissan Skyline Pictures

And tell me you love it
I like the R34, and the new GT-R, but R32 and R33 are not "pretty" in my eyes
i think the 2000gt was awsome looking. R32 as well. R33... meh, somtimes i like it somtimes i dont. The R34 and the V35 i love.
Attached images
dsc01681pg5.jpg
Quote from N I K I :It's not ugly, it's aggressive! So it's beautiful...

Nissan Skyline GT-R
Here is bunch of Skylines, first one is the most beautiful and it has best color

And Skyline tuning...

And tell me you love it

what this forum needs is a 'report post to tristan' button
Quote from N I K I :It's not ugly, it's aggressive! So it's beautiful...

Nissan Skyline GT-R

And Skyline tuning...

And tell me you love it

Pffft Skylines are the most overated POS that everyone ruins. I like them, but they have a label for rice now. This is what happens when some dumbass who thinks he knows about cars makes a movie and ruins them.

:riceboy:
Quote from harlen :Pffft Skylines are the most overated POS that everyone ruins. I like them, but they have a label for rice now. This is what happens when some dumbass who thinks he knows about cars makes a movie and ruins them.

:riceboy:

Agreed. Fast and Furious is the gayest series of movies EVER. They have completley ruined it for all auto enthusiasts. Now anyone who drives a modded jap, is instantly labeled a ricer. Now cops that see anyone in a modded jap (not rice, but like clean stuff), it automaticly attracts a ton of attention from them.

Stupid ricers and there JDM TYTE street racing :sadbanana
Quote from Shotglass :what this forum needs is a 'report post to tristan' button

ROFL

He must be away. Either that or too disgusted to post lately, or used up his monthly quota of the word "moron" and can't post until his supply is replenished.
Back on topic, the Astra DTM car is unquestionably the RL FXR
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :ROFL

He must be away. Either that or too disgusted to post lately, or used up his monthly quota of the word "moron" and can't post until his supply is replenished.

Hmm, yeah, don't you have up to 3 "morons" at any given time and if you use one, you get one added back at the beginning of each month?

On topic: I always thought the FXR looked like a riced out FXO.
the FXR needs to get "buffed up" abit, it looks a bit weak in some way. The FZR is a real show off type
Should stick a nice big V8 engine in it and put the old sound back on it.
Quote from harlen :Pffft Skylines are the most overated POS

POS you say?

quoting wikipedia:

This model soon earned the name Godzilla, for its track performance. The R32 GT-R dominated JTCC, winning 29 races from 29 starts, taking the series title every year from 1989-1993.[7] It took 50 races from 50 starts from 1991-1997 (latterly R33) in the N1 Super Taikyu. The R32 GT-R was introduced in the Australian Bathurst 1000 touring-car race to compete against Holden and Ford V8 saloons, winning in 1991 & 1992. However, the GT-R's success sounded the death knell of Group A Touring Car racing; with the formula being scrapped soon after. JTCC was similarly blighted by the R32 GT-R, and splintered soon after, leading to the switch to the Supertouring category and also indirectly to the GT500 category of today.
That's the racing version matey, I think Harlen is speaking about the stock road car.

real life FXR?
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG