The online racing simulator
Rules
Disconnection
If you lose connection after lap 5 you can rejoin and finish the race pitstop is not Mandatory. If you lose connection between lap 0 - 5 you can rejoin and finish you must pit before lap 45
You must cross finish line to receive points

Race Restarts
Can only be done by race control if they consider it to be a unfair start
eg 50% of drivers crash
during Lap 1 only
Vote restart is not aloud

Pitting
Must Pit between lap 5 - 45
Failing to do so will result in penalty
Must keep in between yellow lines at all times

Flags
  • Yellow Flag: Caution Crash ahead, avoid overtaking until track is clear. Failing to do this safely will result in a penalty
  • Blue Flag: Drivers that are a lap down or receive the blue flag. Please pull over to the side of the track, safely letting the cars behind you by. It is suggest that you indicate to which side of the track you are going. Failing to do this safely will result in a penalty
Track Cutting
If you cut the track to give you a time advantage you will be warned if you continue to do so you will be disqualified from the race

Resets
only use resets when there is no other way to continue and when no others drivers will be infected in any way.

Chatting
There should be no chatting in Qualifying or Race
If you need to talk to Race control contact them through teamspeak
or only contact them in game if its a emergency.
Nice, good to see effort being put in improving the series

Suggestion: Please make clear if cutting the pit exit line is allowed or not, and a special clarification about pit in/out at KY2 would be useful to avoid confusion.

What I mean is that when you're pitting in at KY2 it makes a huge difference to storm into the oval section flatout and then cut into the apron to get into pits, OR, as in real life, you stay below the yellow lines at all times, both for in and out.
Quote from BurnOut69 :Nice, good to see effort being put in improving the series

Suggestion: Please make clear if cutting the pit exit line is allowed or not, and a special clarification about pit in/out at KY2 would be useful to avoid confusion.

What I mean is that when you're pitting in at KY2 it makes a huge difference to storm into the oval section flatout and then cut into the apron to get into pits, OR, as in real life, you stay below the yellow lines at all times, both for in and out.

Good point Burnout, i think we should stay within the line, both in and out
Thats looking good Josh (Arrow.)
Just need to marshal it now
Round 6 was my first race in BoTT so it may be a tad too late since so many races have been driven, but I'm still wondering... why is there no ruling towards drivers who gain an advantage after driving into another car?

I saw several ppl trying to push their way up in a bad way - my guess is this happens because there is no rules (with penalty) against it, so ppl get careless.

It becomes pointless when the guy behind you ignores your move and the track situation as well as the fact that he will probably cause an accident because of him not being observant and careful enough :|

Not referring to my incident alone, but in general - watch the replay - most of the incidents should easily have been avoided.
Quote from r4ptor :
Not referring to my incident alone, but in general....

Now since you stated this way, i reckon you mean your accident asswell. And that happened in lap 1, first major crash. Now i was involved with you in a way you caused the crash. You are pointing out that it is pointless to drive if someone ignores your move. In our case, your move was pushing me into the grass, and your other move was braking too late for the hairpin, wich caused the bit pileup.

Now what should i do when somebody tries to push me into the grass. I certanly wasnt gonna go and brake if thats what you think. In racing and on the straight, i never seen ppl braking because there was some guy on their right side trying to push them in the grass. And i never pushed you back either. Iwas only trying to stay on the road. And if you take a look at the replay you will see that this is true. And for the hairpin, well in that case it was your careless driving and late braking wich caused you to bump my teammate, and make a huge pileup.

Now before coming here and giving advice, i sugest you take a look at treplays first then come here and lay guilt on ppl. i know you didnt do it indirectly, but since it was the hairpin situation i kinda suspect you think of me.
Quote from PwrSlave :Now since you stated this way, i reckon you mean your accident asswell. And that happened in lap 1, first major crash. Now i was involved with you in a way you caused the crash. You are pointing out that it is pointless to drive if someone ignores your move. In our case, your move was pushing me into the grass, and your other move was braking too late for the hairpin, wich caused the bit pileup.

Now what should i do when somebody tries to push me into the grass. I certanly wasnt gonna go and brake if thats what you think. In racing and on the straight, i never seen ppl braking because there was some guy on their right side trying to push them in the grass. And i never pushed you back either. Iwas only trying to stay on the road. And if you take a look at the replay you will see that this is true. And for the hairpin, well in that case it was your careless driving and late braking wich caused you to bump my teammate, and make a huge pileup.

Now before coming here and giving advice, i sugest you take a look at treplays first then come here and lay guilt on ppl. i know you didnt do it indirectly, but since it was the hairpin situation i kinda suspect you think of me.

From what it looks to me r4ptor gave you enough room for you to stay beside him, and if you look from a ariel shot you will see you have enough room. As you begin to brake you turn into r4ptor and thus r4ptor begins to slide towards you, he started braking before you too so i think he would of made the turn. Oh well its all done and dusted good race to everyone that finished!
Well, thats another way to look at the situation. And im gonna stop further disscusion, as this may well turn into some long posts nightmare. So if it has to be so, and if it is me to blame you can give me some penalty and take away the points or whaeva. And if there should be some rule implemented for rubbing and stuff, so be it and everyone can just go and hotlap 50 laps or anything, then we see who is the fastest. For me, i think i know how to race and looking at it it was a racing incident imo, i just dontthinkj why i should brake on the straight and when we were in the corner, looking at it from ariel wiev, my line wouldnt have caused the impact, and thats it.

Oh, and sorry for all the mess i may have caused, in future i surelly wont make any noise about stuff.
You are wrong, Powerslave.

1. Watch the replay and tell me I'm not contra steering. Your push wasn't brutal, but at a vital point that made the car want to do a spin, or at least turn towards you - I tried to do the opposite of what you are claiming - to prevent it with contra steering which the replay shows clearly.

2. My braking wasn't an issue at all - I was approx 3 car lengths from my actual braking point, not to mention that my speed was way lower because of the odd line @ T2.

When your car kept touching mine, it canceled out my braking - thats what caused me ending up too far.

3. I did think of you, which is why I didn't block you as it would have been risky - you were close enough for me not being able to judge if I would hit you or not. So I left enough room, and was even going slightly away from you. Replay shows that too. You on the other hand should have backed off - You weren't even enough up on my side, and yet tried to dive for the hairpin.

Finally, I had all the right to be where I was and you were too close - the very first contact was made before I even hit the brakes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG