The online racing simulator
12 hours of sebring
(7 posts, started )
12 hours of sebring
anyone watch this race. what'd you guys think of the GT2's class's last lap battle for the lead?
speaking of this, i got a question for everyone that knows/saw it

what are those lights behind the car numbers that lit up, and when the car restarted its lights they would flash down, then up, then all turn on

what are those things there for?
Quote from XCNuse :speaking of this, i got a question for everyone that knows/saw it

what are those lights behind the car numbers that lit up, and when the car restarted its lights they would flash down, then up, then all turn on

what are those things there for?

The lights show what position they are in, 1 light for 1st, 2 for 2nd, etc.

If there is anyone who downloads torrents, and belongs to a certain community that involves fish (those who know understand), my friend has uploaded the first 2 hours, and then all the rest will be later.
#4 - nihil
Quote from Gabkicks :anyone watch this race. what'd you guys think of the GT2's class's last lap battle for the lead?

Didn't see it, but reading reports I'd welcome a link to any clips: 0.2 seconds between them after 12 hours?! Hear that there was a little contact involved too, as they fought for that last lap. Sounds spectacular.

EDIT: Found the start...
My dad was saying that apparently the GT2s finished NASCAR Style. Sounds interesting... too bad my digital cable STILL doesn't work. I never got to watch the race Buddy of mine has a few hours on DVD, which he's going to copy and send to me though. Can't wait to pop it in and watch it!
#6 - nihil
The finish was Amazing. Literally had me jumping off of the couch. If only all LFSers understood that kind of stuff only has its place on last turn of last lap, not when regularly "passing" mid-race.

12 hours of sebring
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG