The online racing simulator
Round 6 race length/laps
Maybe 50 laps of round 6 is too much, it will take someting like 2 hours +.
Just wandering if we should cut laps to someting like 25 or so.
Maybe that was a good idea
2 hours is a long time.
What will people think ?
#3 - Cawwa
I guess you guys wanted one really long race when you planned this. If so, 25 laps isn't that much. Yes 50 laps will take a little more then 2 h, around 2.06 h when the fastest reach the finish line. If we do 30 laps I think we force a pitstop meaning something, changing tires and fill up some fuel. The winning time would be around 1.16 h
Well, I'm against shortening the race, for once there could even be different pit strategys and never the less it was announced before the season started too.
The lenght of it was the reason for me to sign up for the race within our team.

So my vote goes to keep it in 50laps.
If it has been planned as 50 laps then it should stay as 50 laps, IMO 50 laps for the RB4 around Fe rally X reverse was to long, but it was right to stick with 50 laps and the same applys here.

It's not even that long anyway, try asking some of the people who have had to sdrive 4 hours straight on a MoE combo (or longer)

I think for something like this to be changed it woul dhave to be atleast the start of the season, atleast then people wouldn't have allready got used to the idea and made time to be able to do the race.
#6 - th84
Why not just use your driver's who are willing to drive for 2 hours? There has to be someone.

I've never been a fan of changing rule's/schedule's after the start of a season.
I think we keep number of laps the same

but start earlier possibly...
Any decision made yet? Will it be shorter, same, earlier?
It will definitely be 50laps
Thanks!
Good to see I'm not the only freak here. I thought ppl maybe refused to drive this long.
Looking forward to this race IF I'm able to take a spot from my team mates ...
If your going ot change the time and make it earlier, I urge you to do it now, as it's a total c**t when you make time for a race and then the times are changed around.
Yep, announcing the time when the race is going to start, as soon as possible ,would be appruciated.
Quote from Jonesy_ :Yep, announcing the time when the race is going to start, as soon as possible ,would be appruciated.

hahhz "appruciated", noob'n.
I am not to worried about amount of laps, race start earlier would be nice however
Could we get a final answer please? Race is in 4 days.
I have had no requests to start early
so

Same time as usual
LoL!

Ok, so everything stays at it should be. Im not worried about the start and the finish, we'll all just go out 1 hour later than used to when bott was on. I really dont see a problem with this. Afterall, thats a race. I just bloddy hope i dont finish last couse that would piss me off really hard.

take care
Quote from PwrSlave : I just bloddy hope i dont finish last couse that would piss me off really hard.

Someone has to
Quote from Arrow. :I have had no requests to start early
so

Same time as usual

So... I did send a pm 3th of march requesting a shortening of the race due to it becoming too late. If the race wouldnt be shortened we could at least start it earlier. And if even that isnt a possibility, let's please skip the twenty(five) minutes of training (or make that 25min earlier and non mandatory) and just start quali at 20h GMT.
GL guys...you'll need it...just as litres of coffee.
Sprint racing
Well, i dont think the timetable needs modifying, but it definately needs to be stuck to more. Im not sure the practicing is really needed, although to be fair having everyone there driving round before going into the Qual usually highlights any issues then (ie Lag) rather than dealing with it during an official timed session.

But the breaks need to be stuck to, it doesnt take 5min+ for a toilet/drink break so this in particular needs to be addressed so it doesnt turn into a 10min chit-chat.

After that, the timetable and schedule were stated at the start of the season, that is what we all signed up to do so its a bit late to want to change everything around, nothing has changed since then, its not like 2 months ago it was a 1hr race but because of car tweaking its now 2hrs long, circumstances havent changed.

For the record though, dropping the 50 lap rule would be a good idea for next season, stick to 60-90/120 min races and base the laps on it finishing somewhere between those times.
We will try get the Event underway asap

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG