The online racing simulator
New Nordschleife World Record!
(69 posts, started )
Lmao what an idiot. He wasn't even comming out of that corner hard.
~Bryan~
LMAO...classic
hahah...that really sucks for them. Good entertainment for everybody else :-D
Hope they enjoyed the whole full 7 seconds
Embarrasment
Cant imagine how embarrased he was if you listen just after he slides off you can hear him desperatly try to reverse out of it not to look too stupid
Lmao thats what u get if u brag infront of ur pals that you pwned them all in NFS.
#8 - JTbo
BMW, nothing surprises then, not even hitting more throttle to try to get car moving, use more power that will solve it, luckily there are few exceptions inside BMW, but this guy was just really not too clever
He was probably really pissed off with himself. In a way I feel for him. Still, a good laugh to watch.
Big talent behind the wheel there!
I want rain and wet tracks to LFS
sorry guys, I really dont think its funny at all. I am a regular visitor to the NS and find it disgusting that it has been posted on the internet.

The bend shown on the video is called Ex-Muhle which comes straight after Breidschied (a very quick bend), Ex-Muhle is a very tricky corner as it appears to be tight but goes very steeply uphill too. The bend is blind, and very fast. What this tool has done is nailed it, as he is too giddy and immature to even be on the Nordschleife and not being able to control the vehicle. Then he decides that he should now reverse to get out of the mud, which is not the best idea. He should of stopped the car, let his mate get out to warn others coming to the bend of the hazard, before pulling the car back onto the track and probably leaving mud/grass etc all over the already wet slippery blind bend.

/off rant

Chris
Schitt!
Wat een sukkel, very silly boy I say! As soon as he entered track for obviously his first ever visit, he floors it.... oh dear.
Better than spending a championship race bouncing off people and barriers like a total noob though, eh James...

<someone whispers in Tristan's ear>

...oh... really?

<someone hands Tristan a bit of paper>

...ah, sorry James...
Wow thats a real fun way to have a first go on the ring!
Quote from driversbriefing :sorry guys, I really dont think its funny at all. I am a regular visitor to the NS and find it disgusting that it has been posted on the internet.

The bend shown on the video is called Ex-Muhle which comes straight after Breidschied (a very quick bend), Ex-Muhle is a very tricky corner as it appears to be tight but goes very steeply uphill too. The bend is blind, and very fast. What this tool has done is nailed it, as he is too giddy and immature to even be on the Nordschleife and not being able to control the vehicle. Then he decides that he should now reverse to get out of the mud, which is not the best idea. He should of stopped the car, let his mate get out to warn others coming to the bend of the hazard, before pulling the car back onto the track and probably leaving mud/grass etc all over the already wet slippery blind bend.

/off rant

Chris

I think we all agreed that the guy was grade-A a dumbass already.
Quote from sidi :And we're on the ring..............and your now off the ring :clapclap:

LOL!
Quote from driversbriefing : I am a regular visitor to the NS and find it disgusting that it has been posted on the internet.

Blimey..that's a harsh reaction........sense of humour removal?

The guys obviously a complete tool, but it was funny...and just the sort of thing to post on the net imo.
hmm what a turd! in the wet and he floors it for the tight bend...
I actually didn't know you could get on the ring there, I thought you could only get on it on the front straight. Anyway, I think the real moral is don't push too hard on your first corner And don't try your first lap in the wet...
Quote from The Moose :Blimey..that's a harsh reaction........sense of humour removal?

Sorry Moose, but there are so many accidents/fatalities there not always caused by driver/rider error but mud/oil etc on the circuit after a blind bend, which ex-muhle is.
But this one was caused by an eejit with a heavy right foot, at very low speeds. We haven't laughed at someone dying after attempting to go round it at F1 car speeds, just a noob in a drug-run car.
i agree thats its a potential risk to other drivers...........

but............what a PLONKER!

i wonder if the driver or his (now ex?)mate posted it on youtube.

laff, laff, laff.then rest.

very funny.
Quote from tristancliffe :Better than spending a championship race bouncing off people and barriers like a total noob though, eh James...

<someone whispers in Tristan's ear>

...oh... really?

<someone hands Tristan a bit of paper>

...ah, sorry James...

maybe its him and his reply is just a diversion tactic

(69 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG