The online racing simulator
Simple suggestion
(30 posts, started )
I was wondering, would anti-roll bars in an average convertible sports car be enough to compensate for the roof?

BBT, I don't know that it means the FZ is over-tired, but as it is, it can cope with up to about 700hp easily, on Kyoto Nat.
XR Targa +1
FXO Cabrio +1
RB4 Targa / T-top +1
FZ5 Cabrio +1

Also, an opening sunroof for the XF should be added Big grin
I hate the idea of convertables. The UF1000 looks just silly. Who would think of having a soft top mini as a race car lol... Its allready got the drag of a brick.

Plus there;s the obvious thing. This is a race sim, not a Street Racing sim. So it should stay true to that, and the cars added should reflect that. Personally, there are alot more interesting race cars to add, rather than some "Pretty" street cars. Its all just eye candy. Who needs it.
So you guys are saying about structural rigity going away with the vert, unless you want to add more weight. So then what about the UF1 convertible? Does that weigh more? Why is the vert standard for rallycross setup when you first unlocked it?
#30 - Jakg
because the devs removed the roof making a difference - it used to be that the UF1 - roof would accelerate quicker (less weight), but have a lower top speed (more drag) than the one with a roof

Simple suggestion
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG