The online racing simulator
More start positions
(8 posts, started )
More start positions
That's what i want, more cars on start grid. 20 cars isn't just enough. I would like to see 25-35 cars on the start. I know, that some tracks aren't providing space for too much cars, but on Aston or Kyoto it would be good, especially in league races.
What do you think?
#2 - joen
For league races it would be good, though I think it won't do public racing any good.
I believe it's already planned, but I think 35 cars is a bit much. Maybe like you say on the longest tracks like Aston GT and such.
+1
35 cars its nice for endurance style races (2 divisions in same race). Just let the admin choose whats better for server.
nice for league things (I don't race leagues though, (I need time for it))
Quote from tiagolapa :+1
35 cars its nice for endurance style races (2 divisions in same race). Just let the admin choose whats better for server.

+1 for 35 cars and +1 for having server admins being able to see total number (if they want it lower than 35)
We would need packet throttling for anything more than 20 probably (if we don't have it already), and then what would happen about Shift-U?
#7 - Venus
Tell you something I'd like to see. Your not gonna like this. lol

I'd like to see the spacing between cars on the grid even wider, and more staggered. In an attempt to get rid of, once and for all, the first corner blues. You'll always have the wanker trying to win the race on the first corner, but if your all spread out further. Then all you need is few extra laps to make up the extra distance the spacing caused.

Problem reduced. Never solved.
+1 for a bigger grid
+2 to be able to specify the actual size @ server

More start positions
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG