The online racing simulator
gamer-FM presents download of finals broadcasting!
Hello Guys!

At first i will give my congratulations to Cyber Racing for winning the Season 2 championships! Great performance!
At second i thank all the supporters, viewers, teams and admins of the Masters of Endurance League for the great work and supportings during my coverage of the Season 2! Thanks all! Great work!
At third i present you all the downloads of our broadcasting-finals-ripp. Please click our news and follow the link to the download-section! Please give us a comment in the news! We say thank you again

News and Download-Section

Have fun with the downloadable NSV-Ripps!
Thanks for the broadcasting - I enjoyed it every single time!
Thanks very much for all the coverages Mika! Hope to see you back next season!
Thanks for the broadcasting because without we would be lost and we would miss alot of the action. But view more cars next season :P Thanks man and great job and grats to cyber.
What I said earlier, and what they all said ^.-
I still dono what a kettle does tho :P
Hm, don`t know, what you mean? Someone was delting your posting?
Mika needs to read his emails from time to time also

Kinda agree on the airtime comment, things do turn into masterblaster.FM from time to time Although when there is scrapping its fair to understand it just frustraiting when its back n forth when there isnt really anything happening.

Its been a good season, and nice for us to finally get a race without any mistakes, I think Thunder would have done enough to pass us if they didnt get disconnected and Ocrana seemed to get enough wrong we didnt ever have them breathing down our necks, we just ran our own race and for a change it went our way. Looking forward to the next season and hopefully try and get a 4 way challenge at the top going, not sure we have enough raw pace to win outright yet but in the last 2 races we've had 3rd (from pole) and 2nd (from 2nd) so we'll be aiming to steal some more podium places, and HOPEFULLY with a balance patch we could have a more interesting season with a evenly mixed pack.

Gratz to Cyber too, just dont make a habit of hauling off into the distance
Next season, deffinitely bringing an FZR. Thanks to all of you for tolerating us as the only team that saw the season thru to the end in the FXR we started with. We seriously thought about changing, but we decided that we didn't want to wuss out like ProDrive j/k
But didnt you feel it was almost a disservice to your team having to trundle round the tracks in the FXR? Its just that it doesnt matter how good a drive you put in you never really get the reward you deserve. I guess swapping to FZR halfway through the season would be tricky, its just that the current setup is so grosely unbalanced its more of 'a sham' than 'a shame'!
I answered the mail from Larssen. I apologize that fact about commentating more about mb.racing, but they were more than 4 times in a direct battle. Since we checked the tracker, that were the only infights at that time. It`s not an affair to mb, because i left that team in january and make my own one.

But i will noticed all of your suggestions for the next time and bring more interviews with the teams. Unfortunately at the first races, no team wants that and came to us in the commentator`s teamspeak.
Thanks mika for broadcasting, great stuff
Swapping to an FZR halfway thru the season would have cost us our points, verymuch leaving us with the possibility of leaving the season empty handed. Trust us there was a lot of debate within the team
I can understand why Mika comments alot on things like Mb and Nils (ovcourse) as they are things that he has much greater knowledge over the rest of the teams and drivers.

I think it would be nice and handy for Mika to have a description of each team and there drivers prior to each event with some little facts that he can comment on. Whether it is the leagues in which you have competed in or how long the team has been going, would help him say something about the teams he doesn't know of.

If someone would organise something like this for the next event (If Mika would use it ovcrouse) then it would be nice for osmeone with 'some' organisational skills to step forward, but if no one does i'd be more than happy to do it, aslong as each team gives some sort of description of themselves.

Big well done to Mika though, even though he struggles he still manages to comment on it, good stuff.
Great idea, Mooney.

Clownpaint Gaming could easily do that.
Oh btw, I can't speak or read German

Quote from Downloads :Um Zugang zu unserer Download-Datenbank zu haben musst du auf unserer Website registriert und eingeloggt sein.

@Tweaker:

"To have acces to our download section, you must be loged in with your username and password."

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG