The online racing simulator
I want in!
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :right mate !

step1 register

step 2 pick drives ,engine,chassis,

step 3 wait till next race which is on at the same time as the actuall gp

he will give you a password to the league

then you will be able to race !!

No, I already did that, but I have no idea what you do after that is all done. What do I do when the actual race is going to happen? Is there some other kind of UI that I should be seeing here (soon?), or is it just "player 1 wins, player 2 blows his engine, etc etc". If it is that simple, then that's easy, but I am just curious how or what you actually "play" in this, because there is no information about this game and how it all goes down... other than the fact that is reflects actual GP results... so I guess it all comes down to what you've bought for your team, and how those items performed in the actual GP?

I am just a former Batracer player, so if it is something as complex and annoying as BR, then I may not be interested .
Quote from Tweaker :so I guess it all comes down to what you've bought for your team, and how those items performed in the actual GP?

Bingo, it's a pool, or 'fantasy sports'. So you'll have to wait for the aussie gp like the rest of us suckers.
Edit: Bah misread post, provided useless info lol
It is very simple manager game. Basically you are given x amount of money to buy 2 drivers, a chassis and an engine (="parts") for your "virtual team" in the beginning. You get points based on your drivers' achievements in the real F1 races throughout the season. As the season goes on you get more points and points can be used as money to buy better drivers, a chassis or an engine. This means that you can sell your old parts as well to get more money to buy better parts. You need a full team to get points, though, and you don't want to spend all your points because your position on the league is based on those points. By selling your parts after the season has started you need to pay a 10% fee so you want to pick good drivers to start with

All the work you need to do is to choose, sell and buy stuff between races and then see how well they do in the real race. It adds nice excitement factor to the race.

Sent the password to zeug and reid
Im in for a bit of banter!

But this is the last Fantasy league im joining because im already doing 3 other f1 leagues and a couple of motogp and superbike ones!!
I'll join...
#33 - aoun
If you guys want the best possible f1 manager game, where you go futher then just picking teams and hoping a car to win such as setting up basics of a car, buying driving, negitiating sponsors, qualifying and better then batracer (lol),

http://www.gpro.se/gpro.asp

There!
Quote from aoun :If you guys want the best possible f1 manager game, where you go futher then just picking teams and hoping a car to win such as setting up basics of a car, buying driving, negitiating sponsors, qualifying and better then batracer (lol),

There!

is it free ??
Quote from aoun :If you guys want the best possible f1 manager game, where you go futher then just picking teams and hoping a car to win such as setting up basics of a car, buying driving, negitiating sponsors, qualifying and better then batracer (lol),

There!

What I wanted was a simple web browser game based on the real F1 results with the option to register with as little privacy info as possible. The site I chose has done this for many years and the whole concept is very simple yet it works. And it doesn't take too much time
Yes it looks simple (thankfully). Batracer got on my nerves because of its crapiness and randomness... and wow I won't even TOUCH that GP Pro site aoun... that looks like an absolute nightmare, lol!
can i join???
I'll join.
I want to join too! :-) Would you send me the password?
Sounds like fun. I like to join.
Passwords sent.

Just a reminder:
The database closes on March 17th 2007 at 01:00GMT so you want to have your team ready before that time to score points on 1st race. It is possible to join after that too but you want to get in before

And those who have got the password feel free to ask your friends and team mates as well. The more the merrier
#43 - DeKo
ill join
Let me in!!
Im up for it
I think quite a lot of us will be suffering with opting to have A.Davidson for one of our drivers . If he does good at the first GP, that'll be nice, but I have my doubts, lol.
Quote from Tweaker :I think quite a lot of us will be suffering with opting to have A.Davidson for one of our drivers . If he does good at the first GP, that'll be nice, but I have my doubts, lol.

Quote :Tweak has decided to hide his team from other members.

Something to hide, eh

---
Will be interesting to see how Williams and BMW do in the first races. Mclarens are quite risky because I have that strange feeling that they aren't going to finish many races. And the macs haven't been any good in the first rounds since... ever. And Ferraris - too expensive

23 people in atm. That is exactly 0,45% of all people . Still a bit over 4 days left to get in to get points from 1st race
TBH i dont think you get enough money...
Quote from (-Mark-) :TBH i dont think you get enough money...

That's why you have to make some good initial choices....then the upgrading can begin once you've earned a bit.

I've gone with my heart and not my head.....So unless Lewis Hamilton does what i think he can do I'm going to be right in the poo

And Tweaker got it right.....Number two driver....Anthony Davidson
I'm in. Password please! Thanks

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG