The online racing simulator
Join F1 manager game (browser fun) for the 2007 F1 season
Notice:
Season finished.

For 2008 version, check this thread:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=694727

http://www.f1manager.info/index.php

The point of the game is to manage an F1 team with two drivers, a chassis and an engine. These are bought with the cash given at start of the season and as the season continues you get money based on your team's achievements. With more money you can buy better drivers, engine and chassis.

The game works in net browser, no need to download anything. It asks for you email for the activation mail.

I took the liberty to create a special league for us, "The real BF1 league". If you are interested to have little fun going on about the results of the 2007 races and add little excitement to the next F1 season, you may want to check it out.

The league I created is password protected. To get in, post in this thread and I'll give you the pw. Feel free to share it with fellow LFS addicts

I once did a similar thing with UEFA cup football games and even though I wasn't really interested about football it got me glued in front of tv just to see how my players were doing. And it really doesn't take too much time from your LFS activities
I'll join your league
I'll join.
I am in.....
I've signed up too
#6 - _rod_
If this is anything like f1-tm i'll kick your arses
#7 - JJ72
IN as well!
I'll join, could be a laugh!
#9 - DC2
I´ll join your league =)

Team RSM^^
I'll join in the fun
Has anyone actually received the password to join the league from hyperactive?
#12 - DC2
no =/
I'm in (reynard883.com as team name, and a very uninspired choice of team), but no password yet from Hyp - maybe he's outside in the 'Real World'?!?!?!?!?!
#14 - DC2
this could be^^
Ugh, I've just gone to setup my team and found out 130,000,000 is nowhere near enough. With Anthony Davidson, Liuzzi, BMW Sauber and Spyker Ferrari I end up with no money left.
count me in mate !!
#17 - JJ72
ROFL tristan....you and me made exactly the same choices.
im in
i'm in too. sounds like fun.
Sorry I wasn't here earlier, something came up

I'll start posting the password now

sorry
Ok, I have send out the password to everyone, hopefully all who wanted it have it now.

If anyone else wants to get in, just post in this thread or PM me. Those who have the pw already can freely share it with other LFS'sers
Sure I'll play with you:
Name: Tordenflesk
Team: Spesialubåtene
I'm broke I have no idea how this game plays so.... good luck to me!
right mate !

step1 register

step 2 pick drives ,engine,chassis,

step 3 wait till next race which is on at the same time as the actuall gp

he will give you a password to the league

then you will be able to race !!
password please
It seems I have put alot of hope in super aguri, hope they've continued to improve over the off season.

Join F1 manager game (browser fun) for the 2007 F1 season
(140 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG