The online racing simulator
How high is your IQ?
(49 posts, started )
141! Yay! Man i feel like Albert Einstein now
Quote from JamesK :Don't care what my IQ is, but I know its more than the woman that drove onto the traintracks at the command of her GPS ...

rofl! yes that was hilarious when i heard it on the news..

what the f**k was she doing!

mad
You say negative results should not be possible, right? Well...
You scored 78 on Tickle's IQ test.

STUPID TEST ! :chicken:
Quote from shaGuar :You scored 78 on Tickle's IQ test.

STUPID TEST ! :chicken:

:ices_rofl
IQ hasn't much to do with intelligence, as a sidenote
Going to make that test now though... :P
Quote from ORION :IQ hasn't much to do with intelligence, as a sidenote
Going to make that test now though... :P

I totally agree with you ! if you get under 100. Join my LOW IQ club ! Exclusive
I got 136, but specially some of those visual questions are not explicit.
Additionally, those quotes dont have anything to do with intelligence - if you know them, like me, you get the points, if not, you get no points... knowledge has nothing to do with intelligence.

Imo everyone with more than 150 has cheated, or been lucky at guessing

Also, I got the questions in German, maybe the English ones are different? dunno

[EDIT]
maybe it stops the time aswell, and thus the bad result?
cause I was eating in between LOL
Well i didnt do the IQ test, but i did the stupid test, im 79% stupid, guess that explains a lot of things....

13% stoOpid Oo
meh

Quote from Xaid0n :Wow, mine is 106, its gone up from 97... which was when i last did this test i must be getting more smart

You are kidding, right?

BTW, I scored 124.
Got a 133 here too. Missed 3 of the questions. The one about the fruit, the 16 shaded boxes pattern, and the one about the two guys travelling at 2 average speeds to point x and y. I missed the "and back" part so got that wrong. Doh! Still, I'm happy with 100 percentile in all categories.

Interestingly enough I had taken this same one probably a couple of years ago and got the same score.
I got 133 too.

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas.

Guess that makes sense, as I am a journalist
That was funny! Got 122, after a severe friday night party.
So basically i'm smarter if i'm drunk
Next week that i go back to uni i will bring lot of beers with me for classes!
97 but in my pshyciatrist thingy(nuthouse kinda) i was 120
Erm 111 gotta find one in spanish
Congratulations, (Pringles)!
Your IQ score is 131

Quote :Your Intellectual Type is Visual Mathematician. This means you are gifted at spotting patterns — both in pictures and in numbers. These talents combined with your overall high intelligence make you good at understanding the big picture, which is why people trust your instincts and turn to you for direction — especially in the workplace. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results

Me smart. Me no hit head with club.

Got 138

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

I'm like Plato! Cool! I have a vision! Yay!
#47 - J.B.
I did the complete test but instead of giving me a result they tried to scam me into registering for a free Wii and even after entering fake data they still wouldn't tell. So what IQ do I get for failing completely?

Anyway the test was pretty meaningless as there were no time limits whatsoever. I basically just thought about each problem until I was sure my answer was right.
#48 - Sage
The way I remembered it was:

Quote :I'm not a person with a high IQ, however, I am a smart person. Having a high IQ doesn't mean anything, however making smart decisions is.

I didn't take it.
6% scored higher (more stupid),
2% scored the same, and
92% scored lower (less stupid).

You are 92% stupid. This means...

Whoa, congrats on being in the top 10% of stupid people. Great work, keep it up (or not)!

wooops :X

How high is your IQ?
(49 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG