The online racing simulator
FZR KY2 Enduro Set
(7 posts, started )
FZR KY2 Enduro Set
Hello, i was wondering if any of u had an enduro set for ky2... ty
umm high tyre pressure be smooth (must have a wheel) try not to drift...so just get a normal set off Inferno and try driving it aslong as possible then mess with tyres and stuff.
Quote from racer hero :umm high tyre pressure be smooth (must have a wheel) try not to drift...so just get a normal set off Inferno and try driving it aslong as possible then mess with tyres and stuff.

This will work for a normal length of say 10 laps or so, more pickup races.

What Razvan will be looking for is a set for the upcoming MoE race i take. That set will run at most 3 seconds off the WR time for about 35 to 40 laps and tyres need to be R2's and last the distance. Alot more work needs to go into the setup to tweak it too last this long. Sadly, the teams partaking are not going to share their setup which makes it really hard to find someone with a setup that can do these races.

What you wrote is not wrong though.
there are MOE endurance setups on Inferno setupfield from Ocrana and Thunder as well, N1lyn and Norbi respectively. Although they are for Aston GT I believe, but there can't be that much wrong with those sets for KY2 either.
Ive been trying to tweak a set of my own, pressures/camber etc etc. But i feel my experience in the field of setup making is rather small, and i wouldnt want go into the race... having to do a pitstop every 10 laps
Well i can't give you the set now, we can talk after the race. I'm sure you understand. Now if i may give you some basic advice:

- make it soft (arther soft susp, damping and a bit harder rebound damping)
- dont use too much downforce 7/13 should give you more than enough grip, even less works fine (as tires will last more bcz downforce wont push them down so hard)
- dont go too crazy on te either +3 at the back is cool
-tire preassure do not use more than 2 bar at the rear /it will make the car too slippery) tires must hold at lower temp.

And what you have to remember we're on kyoto, where turns are hanging out of apex and stuff, and where tarmac is very slippery. Throttle it nice and you should last for like 30 laps at least with aceptable times.

It is very hard to set up the car for moe where you have multiple guys driving and stuff. But imo it is good to even start setting it becauze you wont find a nice person everytime to give you a nice set, especially in moe where setting takes huge amount of time, unless ur an alien

Cya!
Oh i understand, and clearly see why you cant give me the set, Ill use the advice u gave me and try and see what i can do. If you could i would greatly appreciate it, if u can send me the set after the race, as ill experiment, and see where/what i did wrong. Hopefuly next season, if we get invited again, ill have a better view of setup making

FZR KY2 Enduro Set
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG