The online racing simulator
Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )

Yeah your a decent racer, having played for such a short time . your also a good laugh

(welcome to the team preston)

omfg get Sketchy xD
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :Still taking any new members? S14 has raced with me on STCC a couple times, but the last tiem i raced with him, it was 2 AM and i couldnt even stay on the road, so i ended up just spectating and talking for about half an hour.

Ill try to race him when im wide awake tonight if possible, and ill see how that goes.

Guess you have to ask every team that is recruiting i guess
Quote from rc10racer :Guess you have to ask every team that is recruiting i guess

Im not sure what your trying to say. This is only one out of two i have asked about joining, and i dont plan on asking anymore. Please dont assume. It makes an ASS out of U and an ass out of ME.
Quote from Leifde :I guess its time to post here.

I decided to start my own team after the last one I was in sort of 'fizzled out', so here I am with Moo Racing. I have a skin for the FXR and FXO with the rest hopefully coming in the next month.

No website yet but I've got one in development.

At the moment I am a loner () but I am happy to accept people who have either:

(a) driven over 5000 miles on LFS
(b) has the ability to drive well, not necessarily fast just safely (this will be tested on our server)

All these peeps racing and yet...you're alone.. that's rough. I feel for yah man, May i suggest...don't rush into things, it sucks when you get on the wrong team, wait and it will come to you.

Bust some humps, earn your lumps.

AAnt

We currently have two servers:
Moo Racing 1
and
Moo Racing 2

Current Members
Moo.Danny
Moo.S14 DRIFT!
Moo.FalconF17

P.S. The 'Moo' and the nickname part of the racername are white in-game but since this background is pretty much white I'm gonna leave it black.

Bust your hump, take your lumps,

A tear rolls down my cheek because you're so alone..
Quote from AtomAnt :Bust your hump, take your lumps,

A tear rolls down my cheek because you're so alone..

Seriously man, what the hell do you keep posting crap for?
argh atomant is everywhere!!!
Keep up the good work Moo Racing

I raced with S14 DRIFT! the other day we had a good laugh and some
nice races. hes a good bloke

cya around
Its nice to have such good comments from everyone, it makes me really want to make this team work.

@Sketchy - do you have MSN? S14 DRIFT has said you're a good racer so I'll believe him, you're in the team. I'll talk to you on MSN or LFS tonight about some stuff
Sorry to spam it here, but I think AtomAnt is quite zen. I don't know how to say it, but I think he's just a great poet trying to write down his mind with very difficult words.
Quote from Arrow. :Keep up the good work Moo Racing

I raced with S14 DRIFT! the other day we had a good laugh and some
nice races. hes a good bloke

cya around

Lol i remeber

omfg a compliment

You a good laugh

(btw im a crap racer)

PS
Quote from danowat :Seriously man, what the hell do you keep posting crap for?

He has no life
STOP HIJACKING MY THREAD :arge:

P.S. That was a joke, but seriously stop spamming
Quote from Leifde :Its nice to have such good comments from everyone, it makes me really want to make this team work.

@Sketchy - do you have MSN? S14 DRIFT has said you're a good racer so I'll believe him, you're in the team. I'll talk to you on MSN or LFS tonight about some stuff

I never really go on MSN messenger, as i live in the united states, and AIM is a lot more common. Im starting to use MSN more though, because on the different drum forums i recently visit, and the LFS forum, there is a lot of people who dont live in the united states, and MSN messenger is a LOT more popular than AIM outside of the U.S.

Anyways, if youve got AIM, my s/n is "SketchyRollin564"

MSN is "[email protected]"

So that means im on the team?
Quote from Leifde :@Sketchy - do you have MSN? S14 DRIFT has said you're a good racer so I'll believe him, you're in the team.

I think thats a yes
Sick! So should i change my LFS name to "MOO Sketchy564"? Any color shchemes i should be using?
Change your name to Moo.Sketchy564 (highlight it, copy it (CTRL+C), paste it into your name on lfs)
I might be interested in joining. I believe we met on track tonight very short on blgp f0x(redline). I drove my first 1:09 there and then made a criticial error due to adrenaline combined with lack of experience

I am a low experience driver, nearly 5000km. I drive fair and quite consistent, while pushing limits to get faster. I often find myself in the high midfield/low subtop. With practice and my new wheel(g25) i hope to get quicker and more consistant at the same time.
Sometimes i look at the experience of quicker and slower drivers. Often the quicker ones are way more experienced, i can't wait to get better and drive more kilometers(or miles for you british )

I'd like to join moo to get some support on our(and my) way to the top. I think a team boosts all members to be quicker then eachother, and i like that
Do you have MSN Whykonen? I need to check your driving standards but going by your results on LFSWorld you should pass easily.
I have MSN danny, if yours is in your profile then i'll add you now

edit: see private message
Hello Teammates, i'm in the team

Its a nice test. I could've been faster if it wouldn't be the tiredness, but i beat your secret mark. it frustrates me though that i did not drive at my limit, and tomorrow i will try to get 5 - 10 seconds off

Dutch male, 19 years old, ICT(computer sector) student & work. Thats my public life in short
^ Floridian, Male, 14 (15 tommarow!), passionate drummer, and a skateboarder. have had an extreme passion for cars since i was about half a year.

Thats my life in short

EDIT: forgot to add LFS....
Quote from Leifde :Change your name to Moo.Sketchy564 (highlight it, copy it (CTRL+C), paste it into your name on lfs)

Shouldnt yours be like "Moo.Danny" or somthing?
Quote from danowat :Seriously man, what the hell do you keep posting crap for?

What are you talking about? Every post that includes poetry gives all your FF cars in LFS 10 extra HP and 20 ftlbs more of torque!

Anyways, i should probly visit the MOO racing servers soon. I played LFS today for 6 hours straight (10:20 - 5:00), and i spent all of that time in CityLife. Man is that fun!

Tommarow night, after im done with my project, ill visit the moo racing server, and try to bring life to it.

EDIT: Alright, well i just checked S2, and put them in alphabetical order. I could only find a Moo Racing Server 2, no first one, and also, it was private. Is it like discontinued or somthing?

Also, my racername is Moo.SketchyRollin564, since it all just barley fit.
I could only find number 2 earlier and I know the passoword
Did i really make three posts in a row? or did sombody just post in between, and later deleted it? I normaly just edit my post if its the last post on teh page, and i wanna addd somthing.

Anways, s14, that was the funnest thing every last night/this morning

5 n00bz annoying cops and confusing the crap outta people!
45 & 46 should be one post.
47 is OK as another post due to the time difference in the two posts

Moo Racing
(499 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG