The online racing simulator
Thank You
(12 posts, started )
Thank You
Thank you, Becky and all the other organisers of the STCC.
The STCC servers are the most fun servers I have ever played on and the webcast is more exciting than a lot of real life motorsports. Also, the STCC allowed me to discover LFS itself, so I'm just saying thanks for all that.
+1. Really great servers and concept.
But sometimes theres a little to much hazzle on the servers when they are full. But overall they are the best races ive ever had
You are very welcome *

*Provided clean driving is observed at all times, you continue to flatter me and my staff, you spread word on the STCC to other internet communities, you continue not to cheat, moan, or otherwise annoy me, you automatically side with me in all forum flame wars, and you drive the LRF server whenever possible...
Totally agree, well done to everyone involved......

Stil in the early stages of STCC license but loving every minute of it. Never had such close competitive racing before on any other sim or server within LFS........

You guys should be very proud of yourselves

H (Jack Bauer)
Ditto that, to re-itterate what I mentioned elsewhere, STCC is a great challenge to have (usually) clean racing and I've enjoyed pushing myself to improve my racing technique (even if I'm a mid-fielder, lol)
Like all servers in the US timezone, the STCC server is a little dead. But with the few I've raced with now, it's been fun. The track rotation is great and the command to see when the next rotation occurs is great too.

I just downloaded one of the STCC league race broadcasts for the first time and started watching it yesterday. I couldn't finish watching it as I now need to DL the higher resolution ones to watch . That was really cool listening to the broadcast. Round 6 at Blackwood is the one I started watching with Tristan and Becky doing play by play. Fantastic work.

Now if I can only figure out how to get the 400 mb high res videos home on a 256 mb thumbdrive.... LOL.
Quote from mrodgers :Now if I can only figure out how to get the 400 mb high res videos home on a 256 mb thumbdrive.... LOL.

Split RAR, and two trips.
I agree guys.
I think I'm addicted to STCC. Probobly wont stop playing till i get TITANIUM

14 wins today
Quote from tristancliffe :Split RAR, and two trips.

Yea. I have a movie file splitter that I just downloaded the trial version. When I tried to split it, it is limited to 2 minute clips, LOL. Took 25 splits for the first 411 mb file. Then I remembered WinRAR and it's splitting now as I type this, hehe. Seems to be capable of splitting only in media type increments though, ie, 100MB Zip drive, floppy size, etc. Maybe there is a custom setting I didn't see. 100 mb splits are just fine though. Sure beats stitching together again 25 separate files .
IIRC 7zip will do variable size splits
Quote from mrodgers :Seems to be capable of splitting only in media type increments though, ie, 100MB Zip drive, floppy size, etc. Maybe there is a custom setting I didn't see. 100 mb splits are just fine though. Sure beats stitching together again 25 separate files .

you can also type into the split pull down menu box
Quote from Becky Rose :You are very welcome *

*Provided clean driving is observed at all times, you continue to flatter me and my staff, you spread word on the STCC to other internet communities, you continue not to cheat, moan, or otherwise annoy me, you automatically side with me in all forum flame wars, and you drive the LRF server whenever possible...

http://pow.ftlog.com/$1N//-ff? ... /2CP/-ft&../2CP/-fm?0

There you go Becky, have spread the word to the BATracer.com forum. Now I am forever welcome

Thank You
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG