The online racing simulator
Men's five most feared questions
(36 posts, started )
Quote from danowat :I just wish women would say what they mean, rather than being cryptic and expecting you to guess.

Dude, you have no idea what you're talking about. Women don't expect you to guess, they expect you to know.

The kinda girls I like don't ask stupid questions like that, unless they truly are joking about it. Although.. the kinda girls I like are extremely hard to find. I've only found one in the last 3 years
Quote from P5YcHoM4N :5. What would you do if I died?

I'm always coming up with new and interesting ways to murder my girlfriend, but I always make the mistake of getting all proud of my ingenuity and telling her about them.

Anyway, my answer to #5 would currently be "Acid bath".
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm always coming up with new and interesting ways to murder my girlfriend, but I always make the mistake of getting all proud of my ingenuity and telling her about them.

Anyway, my answer to #5 would currently be "Acid bath".

The trouble with acid bath is you're left with a fatty sludge you'll have to try and get rid of. The best way I ever thought of was take her way up north up a mountain, kill her and remove as much squishiness as you can, then crush up the bones (more so around the face as they can't get dental records), then cook the squishiness and crushed bones thus removing any DNA from it. Then travel back home and there is no way to ever prove you did it if you dispose of all your clothing at different locations. Go way out of your way on the way home disposing of clothing as you make spots [burning is the best way], and only use cash, never take any cash out as they can trace that, nor use plastic or cheques. They could think you did it, but never really be able to prove you did.
I understand your nick now. You thought way too long about this!
I was just watching star wars episode 3, i noticed this coversation;

anakin : -You'r so beautiful. (fine)
padme : (smiles) -That's because i'm in love. (good, keep going)
anakin : -O no that's because i'm in love! (ouch)
padme : -What do you mean? You'r blinded? (the question we expected)
anakin : (suddenly realises the great dark hole he's falling into and recovers using his forces) -No that was not i was trying to say!.

Quote from MAGGOT :The kinda girls I like don't ask stupid questions like that, unless they truly are joking about it. Although.. the kinda girls I like are extremely hard to find. I've only found one in the last 3 years

The best are rare.
Eek!

1) Are you gay
2) Why do you do (action)
3) Is it me or do you look fat
4) What do you want for your birthday / christmas
5) What kind of pawn do you have

My 5 most feared >_<
If she's fat as feck, and you say "Of course you're not fat" then she's going to lose respect for you, because you're lying to her and both of you know it.

Thing is, you can't say "Yes, you're fat, why don't we both go for a jog?"
Quote from dontsimon :Thing is, you can't say "Yes, you're fat, why don't we both go for a jog?"

LMFAO, how many Girlfriends have you had?
#35 - JJ72
Quote from dontsimon :If she's fat as feck, and you say "Of course you're not fat" then she's going to lose respect for you, because you're lying to her and both of you know it.

Thing is, you can't say "Yes, you're fat, why don't we both go for a jog?"

She won't be asking if she is fat as feck, usually it's those woman who ain't exactly thin, just touching the bottomline of being considered fat would raise this question, because they need "objective opinions" (as they never think they are thin enough).

As far as woman I know, they expect you to lie, and they expect you to know that you are expected to lie.
Quote from JJ72 :

As far as woman I know, they expect you to lie, and they expect you to know that you are expected to lie.

The real problem is that there's a long list of what women expect from their men. Men simply expect women to be able to cook, and if she can do that naked she's a keeper.

Men's five most feared questions
(36 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG