The online racing simulator
STCC Servers - Dumb question?
(9 posts, started )
This might sound a little dumb, but how do I join STCC? I don't see a link on their page or anyhting.
Just simply race. You go in there, and you race, and the more you win races/the more you race, your points go up. when your points go up a certain amount, you get the next level licence, allowing you to race with better cars, and the group of people with that licence.
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :Just simply race. You go in there, and you race, and the more you win races/the more you race, your points go up. when your points go up a certain amount, you get the next level licence, allowing you to race with better cars, and the group of people with that licence.

So it automatically adds you to the database or whatever?
Yep. And if you wanna check your licence status, just go to www.simtouringcarcup.com , and there should be somthing on the left that you click to see your liscence.

On the top of the left, in green, says "Points System", which if you click tells you how the points system works. In the orange section, theres one that says "license lookup". Clicking that will allow you to see how far you are, into getting your next level licence. Hope this helps!
#5 - Bean0
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :Yep. And if you wanna check your licence status, just go to www.simtouringcarcup.com , and there should be somthing on the left that you click to see your liscence.

On the top of the left, in green, says "Points System", which if you click tells you how the points system works. In the orange section, theres one that says "license lookup". Clicking that will allow you to see how far you are, into getting your next level licence. Hope this helps!

Your link seems to be broken.

www.simtouringcarcup.com

The Points System in green refers to the system used in the STCC championship itself. The orange part lower down refers to the public server licensing system
Quote from Bean0 :Your link seems to be broken.

www.simtouringcarcup.com

The Points System in green refers to the system used in the STCC championship itself. The orange part lower down refers to the public server licensing system

thanks for clarifying that.

I was wondering why there were so many different points systems
I'm thinking about joining these races soon, starting from the "STCC1 NEW & BRONZE" XFG/XRG.

Is there a pattern about the rotation of tracks, or are they random all the time?
Random.

It happened already 3 or 4 times to me that the track changed for example from AS National reversed to AS National, though.
I believe certian tracks are weighted but yes it's random last I heard.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG