The online racing simulator
LFSTweak V Presets (obsolete)
(162 posts, started )
Quote from Marrern :Where the hell shuld i put the files?im new..pleas folks help me

You must have S2 license to play with patch V LFSTweak
De Tomaso Panteras, a 71 and a later GTS. Just a bit overweight, and the torque peak is a little late.
Both work well with the F430 setup by Flotch.
Attached files
Pantera.zip - 271.4 KB - 428 views
Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R Just can't get the setup right, so it's not included
Attached files
R32_GTR.Turbo.rar - 170 B - 1006 views
I need supercharged-dragster presets, with which I can reach 6 seconds on Drag Strip XFG-XRG-XRT, I don't care, just be SUPERFAST
2004 Miata!
Ok, so I have another set rolling out here. 2004 Mazda Miata (NB, second generation) with the 1.8 RS engine. I also added in a Turbocharged version with 240 hp and 200 lb-ft of torque...haha a fun drive for me! I included my usual engine sound, tweak, and setup, so enjoy!

~Yod

PS: And for anyone who has complaints about my tweaks and such being slow...I am one of the people who enjoys realistic tweaks moreso than crazy tweaks...I like to make real cars, no matter how fast or how slow!
Attached files
2004 Mazda Miata (NB).rar - 293.5 KB - 587 views
Yet another...
Excuse the double post, but I had to draw some attention didn't I? Hehe, well, I finished up a 2002 Ford Mustang GT plus a Turbocharged version, so enjoy!

~Yod
Attached files
2002 Ford Mustang GT.rar - 294.9 KB - 614 views
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :You must have S2 license to play with patch V LFSTweak

i have S2 license but lfstweak tells me "sorry, you unlock S1 or S2..."
While the demo cars are selected?
Try to put all files in same folder where LFS is, atleast i have.
Mustang the Fourth...
So, I offer to you all a fourth installment in my Mustang Series...the 2003 Cobra Mustang! Sound, setup, and two tweaks are included. One just has a bigger supercharger (I used a turbo, so it's technically wrong, but I like the sense of power coming on) Power and torque are spot on, though the revs for torque are about 700 too high, and it weights 400 lbs less that it should, but 0-60mph and 1/4 mile times are right on, with the exception of a tenth or two.

1/4 mile: 12.8 @ 115-120mph
0-60mph: 4.5 seconds

Enjoy
~Yod
Attached files
2003 Ford Mustang Cobra.rar - 147.7 KB - 567 views
#62 - vegs
hey,, be nice this is my first one

BMW M3 turbo tweak.. love this car.. it has about 750 hp, 3200ccm inline 6 <3

GREAT SOUND ;P (ENG + TWK) pls give a comment elns
Attached files
m3turbo.rar - 179.3 KB - 1021 views
Quote from vegs :hey,, be nice this is my first one

:bananadea Or u used the old version of LFSTweak ??
#64 - vegs
Quote from Sneaky15 ::bananadea Or u used the old version of LFSTweak ??

nope..! doesnt it work?
so, you are using the newer version? lmao :bananadea
i got bored so i made this setup that simulates a NASCAR stock car its for the XRT and is best used with slickmod on the oval

Included:
Tweak File
Setup
Engine Sound
Attached files
XRT_Nascar Tweak.zip - 168.2 KB - 578 views
Quote from vegs :hey,, be nice this is my first one

damn, you aint had lfs for that long and now, im pretty sure your gonna lose it,

byebye
#69 - vegs
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :damn, you aint had lfs for that long and now, im pretty sure your gonna lose it,

byebye

sorry, i dont know what ya mean.. lose it?
Ill just be clear. To use the latest LFS tweak you must have an S2 license. Your a demo racer. So youve obviously cracked LFS like so many other stupid cheapskates .
#71 - vegs
Quote from harlen :Ill just be clear. To use the latest LFS tweak you must have an S2 license. Your a demo racer. So youve obviously cracked LFS like so many other stupid cheapskates .

okok, CARE btw lism.. but did somebody test my tweak ?
Quote from Carboy717 :i got bored so i made this setup that simulates a NASCAR stock car its for the XRT and is best used with slickmod on the oval

Included:
Tweak File
Setup
Engine Sound

i've been waiting for that in a while
Roflmao the sound sounded like you were in a plane lol
Does LFSTweak work for Demo? Or am I gonna have to wait a week before I can use it?
and u cracked lfs to make the tweak hey?

LFSTweak V Presets (obsolete)
(162 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG