The online racing simulator
My mom has had another change of heart and she decided to leave me home, so i will be available for the race, is there still room? or have i lost my spot?
Finally made it into the 1:51s with a 1:51:90

Losing 0.6 secs on the 2nd sector though, still needs work
I spent 3 hours getting my kart ready for tomorrow and then just as I'm about to put the last bits (the hubs) on I realise the keys (bits which stick in the axle to help stop the hubs and stuff moving) have 3 little bits sticking out but the axle only has 2 holes.

Looks like I'm back in for the race then
GT2 slot open (XFR) ?
I would like to try, if its ok

xenoa [XFR]Xenoa
Quote from Scoop :My mom has had another change of heart and she decided to leave me home, so i will be available for the race, is there still room? or have i lost my spot?

Quote from Leifde :I spent 3 hours getting my kart ready for tomorrow and then just as I'm about to put the last bits (the hubs) on I realise the keys (bits which stick in the axle to help stop the hubs and stuff moving) have 3 little bits sticking out but the axle only has 2 holes.

Looks like I'm back in for the race then

You two crack me up! :lol: Yes, you are both back in.

Quote from xenoa :GT2 slot open (XFR) ?
I would like to try, if its ok

xenoa [XFR]Xenoa

You got it. Info is being sent shortly.
Good Race!
Good Luck!
CJ Ice may not be able to race because of internet problems. ISP keeps dropping him quite often
I cant make it to race this evening. sorry.

-infact I dont think I have time for racing in teh weekends the rest of the season,
so I better resign fro mthe league and give the room for someone else.
Aww, no more FXRs to race against
Sorry you had to drop out, Bo. Danny, you and Burnsy1882 will be in the FXR's.
Ok, ignore my last post
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG