The online racing simulator
wow...me to...why?
Quote from Locovich :heeeeey.... i´m 2nd in the champ, i wanna fight for the 1st!!!...

Do we have a "safe slot" those we raced before? Don´t tell me i´m out...

Well, people who had a first place finish have a spot "reserved"...Tell you what, I'll put you on the reserve list, Im sure someone will drop out before the 24th. Any which way, I'll think of something.

JaviF - You kind of...dissappeared during the race, like you gave up, I am assuming? I am a bit hard pressed, and I am sure you can understand, to consider reserving a spot for you. None the less, you are on the reserve list.
Thank you.don't keep me in mind, that date will be waiting my daughter's birth.

the date of the race is the same one that the possible date from birth

I disappeared because it had collided and don´t have clear the rules.

I hope to be able to be in the following one, I like the event a lot

pardon for my English that is very bad

Thank you.
Quote from -JaviF- :Thank you.don't keep me in mind, that date will be waiting my daughter's birth.

Thank you.

Your english is fine, better than most who speak it as a first language!

And congratulations on your daughters upcoming birth. May God's grace bless you with a beautiful, wonderful child.
Quote from -JaviF- :Thank you.don't keep me in mind, that date will be waiting my daughter's birth.

Thank you.

Congrats and hope all goes well ...
Ok, I have changed the slot availability, as per voting in another thread.
I haven't had broadband for two weeks and it's unlikely I'll get it until Wednesday. This is a bit of a problem with getting the laps on the server done since, IIC, I'll only have 3 days to do them. Can you make an exception for me?

Btw, what's everyone's GTR times with an endurance set and race fuel levels?

EDIT: Just read the rules and it says nothing about having to complete a set amount of laps, did I just make that up then?
Quote from Leifde :I haven't had broadband for two weeks and it's unlikely I'll get it until Wednesday. This is a bit of a problem with getting the laps on the server done since, IIC, I'll only have 3 days to do them. Can you make an exception for me?

EDIT: Just read the rules and it says nothing about having to complete a set amount of laps, did I just make that up then?

Race is on 24th. Why 3 days?
Quote from Leifde :I haven't had broadband for two weeks and it's unlikely I'll get it until Wednesday. This is a bit of a problem with getting the laps on the server done since, IIC, I'll only have 3 days to do them. Can you make an exception for me?

You are quite right...they are not in the rules; I posted the 50 lap rule in the first race to well, kinda scare people, since when I originally posted the race, it was not in this specific forum, but in the general section. Heh!

You'll do fine im sure, Danny. Just no cocking about!
I've done plenty of practice offline so i should be ok. Down to 1:33's with race fuel and what seems to be a good set for the race (it'll do 30 laps fine) but I'm pretty inconsistent, I'll do a 1:33 one laps then a 1:35 the next

EDIT: I got my dates wrong, heh. I thought the race was a week earlier.
Jayhawk pls check your PMs i sent a message.
Quote from ZORER :Jayhawk pls check your PMs i sent a message.

I know...I am just trying to deny reality.
sorry mate
Allright; the ones who are racing have recieved the race info via PM's...make sure to check them! Also The LFS LeMans League server is now private until after the race on the 24th, so you can hotlap to your hearts content without having an unfamiliar racer join and possibly spoil your run.
#40 - need
Sorry, need to pull out of this one
Don't have a working wheel now and won't have one in time for the race:weeping:
I found out I'm probably going karting on Saturday so I can't race, sorry. I haven't been in my kart for three months because I got pushed into a wall (in my kart)
I have just been informed by my parents that i have to leave this weekend and go to my grandparents, grandma is sick i'm not gona be able to make it, i hope u have time to find some one else to fill my spot, real sorry, it's real unexpected.
I'm defenately in. I'll take theh whale with my newest skin.

Fluid force ftw!

=FZ50

I'll try my best to not let Vain pass
jayhawk, get some replacement ppl in
#45 - Vain
I did some practice laps today. I already knocked off some 0.5 of my age-old pb and am quickly closing the gap to Hyperactive.

Vain
Quote from RevengeR :jayhawk, get some replacement ppl in

Youre telling me! It is a bit depressing, I would like to advertise this and all the other races in the general league forum, but I may break a rule or so.

Screw it. The worst that can happen is I yelled at for cross posting.
Quote from Vain :I did some practice laps today. I already knocked off some 0.5 of my age-old pb and am quickly closing the gap to Hyperactive.

Vain

I just noticed that the wr is done by mouse driver. MOUSE DRIVER in fz50! And for crying out loud I can't get under 1:52 no matter what I do. Must be the setup, Vain, were you serious with that set you sent

I'm gonna go hotlapping now an if my time doesn't drop I kill myself. Or burn the FZ50. Or take my clothes off and go jogging outside, it is just -25C outside anyways, perfect for nekkid outdoor activities

Expect to see smoke soon.
#48 - Vain
Take it easy, Hyper.
I don't even know wether my connection will last for more than 10 minutes and you try to tackle the WR...
I didn't plan to go into the 1:51s at all. Some 30 laps more and I'll be in the low 52 and then that's good to go.

Vain
Quote from Hyperactive :I just noticed that the wr is done by mouse driver. MOUSE DRIVER in fz50!

Yep it is... and it's not good for lfs's realism as a driving simulator.
*smoke*

It is just my style, I need to get close the WRs to be able to pull off consistant laps. Otherwise I will notice during the actual race that I can shave time in some corners and when I try to do it, I crash

Tomorrow is a new day

PS. the mouse driver part was more of a joke as I never could have thought even in my wildest dreams that someone can drive so fast in fz50 with a mouse
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG