Now time to get fusion!
You'll have to get ahead of XFR too.
-
(nikka) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(jamesrowe) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(th84) DELETED by Arrow.
Hey Lazy mofo, you forgot to add that 1st got the bonus points for pole and fastest lap.
-
(AppiePils) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(Arrow.) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(xenoa) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(PaulC2K) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(arco) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(speedway) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(arco) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(Kalev EST) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(shaGuar) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(jamesrowe) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(arco) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(traxxion) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(th84) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(arco) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(arco) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(Kalev EST) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(Davo) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(arco) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(arco) DELETED by Arrow.
-
-
-
(arco) DELETED by Arrow.
-
-
(Bawbag) DELETED by Arrow.
-
-
(Cawwa) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(Bawbag) DELETED by Arrow.
-
-
-
-
(Davo) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(Davo) DELETED by Arrow.
-
-
-
(BurnOut69) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(th84) DELETED by Arrow.
-
(nikka) DELETED by Arrow.
-
-
(th84) DELETED by Arrow.
-
-
-
(traxxion) DELETED by traxxion : shouldve done that yourself really :P was just kidding :)
#8 - nikka
There was absolutely no reason to delete these posts. Why not just move the posts to a new topic and continue the discussion there? Someone obviously didn't like some of the things that got posted.

This is getting really stupid.
The issue of Champship Points and Rules are being discussed by team leaders, and it'll be resolved there with each team getting a say.
We will let u know the outcome as soon as possible.
Thanks
#10 - th84
You could have said that while still leaving those post's. There was no reason to delete them... unless you have something to hide.
I had my say! Everyone has points removed so DR can win
Nah not really I still aired my advise
Quote from Arrow. :The issue of Champship Points and Rules are being discussed by team leaders, and it'll be resolved there with each team getting a say.
We will let u know the outcome as soon as possible.
Thanks

Why can't we discuss that here in the forum? And why are you deleting my posts?
#13 - th84
Remove our's... I CCL.
Yeah fusion are covering up, i smell a conspiracy, Fusion are behind the 9/11 attacks, global warming and wacko jacko going white!!!!
Quote from PaulC2K :Yeah fusion are covering up, i smell a conspiracy, Fusion are behind the 9/11 attacks, global warming and wacko jacko going white!!!!

Thanks for keeping this on a mature level.
This is not the first time stuff have been deleted from here. Every post that even slightly implies that Fusion isn´t totally impartial gets deleted faster than lightning(I´m sure this one will too).

Firstly there was the accidently too much points for Fusion in round 1.
Secondly there was the "let´s change the round 3 combo" thread where I said that I bet you wouldn´t want to change the combo if Rev(2nd fastest hotlap) was still in your team.
And now this...

I don´t quite see how this team leaders talk will happen anyway. Every team will have to discuss it on their own, get to a decision, then tell it to Arrow and let Fusion decide? It will take weeks to make that happen, plus since the discussion is secret, Fusion can do whatever they want and say that most of the team leaders wanted it that way because we won´t know what other teams said. The fact is that those who run the league should be totally impartial and Fusion has shown that they aren´t. Why didn´t you start this rule changing when almost exactly the same thing happened to the "1st racing" guy in the third round? Why now when it directly affects Fusion(Arni)?
I still cant find out what we are fighting about ?
Nikka: sorry my mistake, i'll just keep posting asking why my posts are being deleted despite being told, and pretend i dont know why.

People suggesting theres some sort of cover-up because all the posts were deleted because the issue is being dealt with properly, th84 knows exactly what was posted and if he doesnt then i'll happily tell him there certainly wasnt anything that required some stupid cover-up.

Kalev:
WTF?
They wrongly calculated the scores, kick them out of the series!!!
They went with the original combo, which more people AGREED with than disagreed with.
And this, which is being dealt with by talking with the 7 team leaders involved. If you want a dictatorship then im sure Fusion can do that, its their series, however when they're asking for an opinion from the team leader its rather lame to suggest they're dictating how the series is run in their favour.

I feel Arni should have got points, he did everything he could to finish properly, so does make me part of this fusion dictatorship?

You want to discuss how this series is ruled, heres your chance. People have thrown opinions in and fusion have listerned to the point where they're asking for the team leaders to help make a decision. Making the accusations public and claiming fusion are just cheating isnt the way to go about it, which is why it was all deleted and its being done in private, and if you feel fusion will fix it so whatever everyones opinion is it goes their way then thats pretty sad, im sure if nobody objected they could give each teams verdict as to what to do, and any lies could easily be corrected just so you could sleep at night knowing the bott series is being fairly governed.
oh, and as for 1st at FE RallyX, if resetting to the pits at least once and then parking up is considered the same as being disconnected from the server due to a crashed PC, then they can have their points back.

IMO those actions were no different to leaving the server at your own will, he opted to leave the track and teleport to the pits, Arni had no say in the matter.
#20 - th84
Quote :People suggesting theres some sort of cover-up because all the posts were deleted because the issue is being dealt with properly, th84 knows exactly what was posted and if he doesnt then i'll happily tell him there certainly wasnt anything that required some stupid cover-up.

I was asking why the post's were deleted, regardless of what's going on "behind closed door's", there was no reason to delete them. One can only assume something fishy is going on when post's are deleted without explanation.

I dont see why it has to be discussed via pm's. After all, this the BOTT section of the forum's.

And FTR, I only knew why they were deleted after I had already posted my comment's. I had to read the BOTT thread in our team forum to find out why, not here. A short post after he deleted them explaining why they were deleted wouldve explained my question's.
Quote :They wrongly calculated the scores, kick them out of the series!!!

I didn´t say that. I believe it was accidental but why does it have to be deleted and hidden?
Quote :They went with the original combo, which more people AGREED with than disagreed with.

Hmmm... the topic was up only for a few hours and in that Davo and I said leave the combo and J. Pickard said that it´s a crappy combo. I´d say 2-2 since Arrow is a league racer too... (see attachement, start reading from the bottom)
Quote :And this, which is being dealt with by talking with the 7 team leaders involved. If you want a dictatorship then im sure Fusion can do that, its their series, however when they're asking for an opinion from the team leader its rather lame to suggest they're dictating how the series is run in their favour.

Actually in LFS league racing I prefer a dictatorship but only when it´s consistent, fair and impartial... Democracy in here will only lead to arguments and in the end nothing will get decided. And when you say "ask the team leaders" then are you saying that the team leaders are dictators? I think you would agree that they´re not. And if the team leaders have to decide together with their team anyway then why not have everybody openly discuss it here?
Quote :oh, and as for 1st at FE RallyX, if resetting to the pits at least once and then parking up is considered the same as being disconnected from the server due to a crashed PC, then they can have their points back.

IMO those actions were no different to leaving the server at your own will, he opted to leave the track and teleport to the pits, Arni had no say in the matter.

Ok, my bad. I didn´t know what excactly happened to the 1st guy. I just assumed that the same thing happened to him since Arco brought it up earlier.

I´ll stop posting here now as obviously we have different views and that can´t be changed.

EDIT: I do think that Arni did well to keep going and deserves points for it but when you start changing the rules in the middle of the season and especially in a way that largely benefits the organising team then it just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.... So does the unnecessary deleting of posts....

Also I believe giving points to people who are in Arni´s position is fair and giving a penalty for shift+s like Paul sayd below is fair too.... but the rule should imo only apply for future races....

Sorry for the bit too harsh words earlier. I´ve cooled off by now....
Attached images
a delete.JPG
For clarity, i counted 4 uses of shift+s from lap 0 to lap 50 (laps 38 onwards) by 1ST Kenneth, none of which were for any specific reason visable in-game.
So again, IMO thats neither accidental or in the spirit of racing, if the car was wrecked and rather than causing a huge danger to others he did a shift+s then I could understand those actions, what happened because of that would have to be discussed, and again IMO because it was done for reason depending on where and why* a minor time penalty could be added but all laps still counted.

*ie First sector shift+s to the pits to save having to drive a whole lap with a wrecked car = a time penalty.
Last sector shift+s to the pits when 60-90sec into a lap = no time penalty, 90sec lost is enough, their actions were probably more focused on not causing more problems for others than thinking they could just shift+s and just lose the 20sec they were into the lap and carry on where they left off.
all IMO obviously.

th84
well, i'd already posted saying this was the reason and recommended arrow or arco (whoever was deleting them) posted something saying why they were being removed if they were to delete them again.
I assumed that was caught seeing as your reply came after mine, and i didnt get an LFS forum response email suggesting someone else had replied after that, but maybe it was deleted when you went to post.

I must admit that deleting threads does mean peoples comments are binned, some of which are sensible, but they're deleted because unfortunately half of it is just nonsense.
This should have been moved to a seperate thread which wasnt one of the sticky threads, this one should just contain official comments like the series standings and any comments required concerning decisions made, with any discussion/disputing held elsewhere.
The posts were deleted most probably because the issues were resolved, and as i said in the above post its probably best if this thread is really used only by the 2 moderators to post official information instead of random comments & discussion.

For the track selection, i guess i didnt see that thread, i only recall the one from a while back asking for the GTR race AS GT/GP i think to be changed to a shorter track (north or national, probably nat). I think midway through a series once the tracks are decided they should only be changed if circumstances force this, I remember doing OLFSL races on SO2 (in S1 days) where the cars right hand side of the grid would have 2 wheels lodged into the tramlines, that track shouldnt be used for events, how the track made S1 in the first place is beyond me, some wonderful beta testing there!

I dont think its a bad thing to ask the team leaders to help make a decision, if they're to call all the shots then thats exactly what they did and people didnt like that decision. I think its a positive thing that they've took that critisism as something they can try and correct if people feel it needs to be done differently. The team leaders are acting on the interest of their team, i guess some opinions could be bias towards their circumstances, but each team has an equal say, they get 1/7th of the decision in their favour, by going public you could end up with your teams comments being 1/2 the opinions and a few not really giving a damn showing no interest when really a fair decision should be made.
I'd hope all decisions wouldn't require putting to the vote, to me this is a question on what the rules should be rather than what should we do for this incident. Its all helping to clarify what the rules are, and hopefully that'll make for a series that works for all teams.
#24 - arco
O boy!!! All this hostility towards Fusion. Yeah, we are trying to grab every points possible in any way we can, dirty or not! (that was irony in case you actually believed I told the truth) Come on! I couldn't care less about how many points we have. It's not like it's a matter of life and death for christ sake! I think I can safely say we've had our fair share of bad luck in this series, but that doesn't mean we're deliberately trying to steal points. No ones are perfect and if an error has been made, you should kindly make us aware of it so it can be dealt with in a civilized and proper manner. Rather than immediately starting flaming and accusing us for this and that. May I suggest that from now on, before the scores are put up, they are sent to all team leaders for approval beforehand?

(As to why posts are deleted, it wasn't me who did it so I won't go into that)
I agree arco, and I dont think Fusion deliberately tries to steal points.

I think that the actual problem was the way the points-giving was found. If only there would have been a statement in the results, saying "Although arni is marked as disqualified in the race results, we've decided to give arni his points for the following reason..."

Now it was someone with a sharp eye (can't remember who) who had to find out, and I myself can understand he posted here to display his surprise.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG