The online racing simulator
Castrol Racing
(98 posts, started )
Good to see another avid FOX racer in the team
Quote from LFSn00b :The team almost broke up, but i made Trebor901 as an admin of the team.

I like to say that the team didn't broke up. We had great races. My racing story is over.

I'm getting more interested in drifting, but that doesn't mean that my IQ drops to 0.

I just want to have fun.

Bye.

Glad to see it is not dead, shame your going over to drifting though Niko
Quote :
Racername: [CR] Niko
Online at: Dori.S Show Drift!

Thats sad
This thread makes me laugh:ices_rofl
Hi.

As new team leader i want to try something new and make it that the first week im in charge the server will be running FOX's and then if that goes well they may stay but if it doesnt get much traffic i will change it to the GTR Class cars and see how well that goes.

If anybody would like to join just send me a pm and we will discuss what will happen. I would like anybody to join whether you have had the game 1 minute or since it came out.

Our aim is to provide close, clean, fun racing for people of all tastes.
It's good that people want to make teams, it does make you friends and can make the game more fun but this kind of thread should be used as an example of what realistically to expect when creating a team, time scale wise. Such as how long it will take to build, get team members, skins and websites going.

I would have thought creating a team and gaining members would take a couple of months at least, then you build from there.

I'm not having a go at you or anyone, it's good that people try, I wouldn't try and start a team because of what it takes just to get things going. But alive to nearly dead in under a month and worries about giving up due to lack of interest after just one day!!!

Yes, the fluctuation of teams has become very high lately.
Indeed, a lot of "forum-teams" popping in and out.
This wont be a permanent place for it but just for now until i get something setup which will be very quickly
Yeah this is getting a bit silly, has anyone checked lately how many teams have come into existance in the past month or so?

Time to restrict people on making teams imo.!
What are u on about Castrol Racing still exists!
It's just the sear number of teams being created. I hope your team lasts and if you have a forum I suggest taking any team talk there I think 5 pages is enough.

p.s. Your join link doesn't work.
Bye guys I'm leaving the team.. I decided to not have a team... Cya guys on the track bye...
Jeez, i was reading the first page and thinking "alright cool, i wanna join. Sounds like a good group of people"

I go to page 5 to reply, but i decided to read page 5 first (skipped 2-4), and saw that there has been many fights, and everyone is dropping out.

So much for that
Quote from LFSn00b :Ok... The team splitted up, everyone joined the Poo puma motorsports.

And really, i was making the website for a month, and this is what i get? Thank you, racer hero and others. Thank you.

Shame, another one bites the dust! Proves that new teams have to work fast to get anywhere, otherwise the kick around for a month or so then disappear!

Well hope "poo puma motorsports" does better, are you going/gone to puma niko?
Quote from Rooble :Yeah this is getting a bit silly, has anyone checked lately how many teams have come into existance in the past month or so?

Time to restrict people on making teams imo.!

I was thinking the same thing. It's ridiculous how many teams have been "created", then renamed, then folded, then another gets started, then once the team has few members, the lead guy leaves to start yet another team, and this seems to be the same 4 or 5 guys.

Man, I'm glad I'm in a team that has some longevity (2 years in April) and stability.
Quote from banshee56 :
Man, I'm glad I'm in a team that has some longevity (2 years in April) and stability.

What a lucky boy banshee is , well i am glad that im in Dynamic Racing, where I know that the leader is not going to leave (Im trying to not listen to the little voices in my head )
You guys are nice calling my team poo, Niko needs to stop exadurating on stuff. We didn't ditch him I made a team and some of his team members were fed up with him threatening to leave the team and leave us alone so they came to my team so, Niko get over it.
Good luck to the new team and stick at it! (Yes, I'm a hypocrite)
Quote from LFSn00b :Ok... The team splitted up, everyone joined the Poo puma motorsports.

And really, i was making the website for a month, and this is what i get? Thank you, racer hero and others. Thank you.

:ices_rofl So its his fault nobody wanted to be in your team and joined his? Anyway, just because few people left it's a reason to immediatly close a team? Little patience would help you.

Castrol Racing
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG