The online racing simulator
LFS:AutoMessage
(74 posts, started )
Because it nerves always to press F5 (eg.: Hi-message) when someone connects, I wrote a little tool which sends automatically user defined messages when a new player connects, the race (re)starts, the race ends and someone has driven a new PB.
You can also define messages which shall appear if certain words are written into the chat!

For more information please refer to the readme file!

Maybe it's useful for you too, so here is the download:
Download LFS:AutoMessage
Attached images
LFS-AM1.jpg
Looks sweet. i am getting. i am trying. i am liking... another nice job.
Hey this could come in handy for lots of people, very nice man!!!
19 times "hi" when someone connects. time to get a 55" screen and the need to play in 3200x1600, so that the whole screen isnt filled with messages.
#5 - Zonda
Good Job Ice
If can't be bothered just to hit f5 to say hi - what is it worth?

Nice effort though, im not trying to discourage you nor your apps.
Well, I notice some people use their "hello" bind a whole lot more than I would just type "hi". Whenever someone joins, I see people driving in turns and using it, and some have crashed. It is just nice that for people that like to say hello can do it automatically without having to notice someone had joined, or attempting to press the bind key for that matter . So this is useful for the avid "hello" bind users .
Quote from Tweaker :Well, I notice some people use their "hello" bind a whole lot more than I would just type "hi". Whenever someone joins, I see people driving in turns and using it, and some have crashed. It is just nice that for people that like to say hello can do it automatically without having to notice someone had joined, or attempting to press the bind key for that matter . So this is useful for the avid "hello" bind users .

the only down part is that i cant trick people and just say "hi" for no reason... i have been able to get the whole server to say HI when nobody has joined befrore LMAO... its the end of those days :'(
Good Job...İ like it..Thanks
dose the on connect funktion work?
i have not tested it yet!

*shameonme*
Quote from CrazyICE :dose the on connect funktion work?
i have not tested it yet!

*shameonme*

i cant be sure... the race start works.. but i dont know about the other one cos no git entered!! GRRRRRRRRRR
ok...so, wait...hehehehe

btw...nice lfs hoster
İts nice working...AgainTanx
Very nice tool.

But would be cool if you add support for Dedi server. Tought it would be cool with WELCOME message.

EDIT: You could put all your wonderful tools in one. Automessage, Dedigui etc.
can i get a tool to filter out automessages please?
Quote from MaxHeadroom :can i get a tool to filter out automessages please?

Just type "-" in the game .
This program is really nice Thanks for making it
Will there be updates to it? If so I got some suggestions. If not, I'm happy with what I got, hehe!

--- Edit ---
I also found what may be a bug.
When ever a race is finished (someone cross the finish line), I get this message in big red letters:
InSim: ACK for unknown packet

This message is displayed over and over again untill I disconnect the program. I can, however, reconnect the program again without trouble.
Very,Very nice tool you made there
Quote from X-Ter :
--- Edit ---
When ever a race is finished (someone cross the finish line), I get this message in big red letters:

This message is displayed over and over again untill I disconnect the program. I can, however, reconnect the program again without trouble.

Have the same problem
Quote from X-Ter :
--- Edit ---

Quote from Citywidemicke :Have the same problem

dont worry...
i got the same messages too
don't really know why.
maybe i send an ACK packet, where LFS don't need one...
have to look...
maybe i update this soon!
Thank you so much. If you want ideas for more features, just say so
you can always tell me feature-ideas
I have a feature idea. What about support for DEDI servers? So, if you join a server, it can say WELCOME TO OUR SERVER
How about a cheer everytime someone set a new personal best? Not to mention sets a world record
Could also be cool with sort of a word recognition system or something (if possible). Set it up to listen for certain words, and if they appear, it gives an automated response.
Example 1
Driver A spins and types a series of foul words that really don't belong there.
The program answers with some sort of clever message, stating that Driver A should take that sort of language elsewhere.

Example 2
Driver A types goodbye
program answer "welcome back"

Of course, it would be perfect if the user could set up both the words to listen for, and the responses

(74 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG