The online racing simulator
Another money game.
(24 posts, started )
Another money game.
My university decided to fine me for a ridiculous "offence", and then seemingly didn't even read my appeal letter. So I've decided to fight stupid with stupid, and I'm paying my fine in 10, 20 and 50p coins.

How much money is there? First person to get it wins the internet.
Attached images
_DSC0006.jpg
_DSC0008.jpg
25 quid?
43.70 whatever your currency was called
#4 - EmilO
wow dude you have lots of spare time

maybe £24?
75 currency
#6 - ajp71
I reckon there's £57.50 there so it's probably £60
You're all wrong so far. It's all the money I'm paying my fine with, so it's going to be a number ending with a 5 or 0.

For the non Brits, the big coins at the bottom are 50p, the smallest coins are 20p, and the round ones are 10p.
£48.60?
£30.00?
48.60? lol .. It can only be a whole number.

I say £50
I got 63.00....
Congratulations Madman_CZ you WIN!
Dam was gonna say 50! and i counted all the coins aswell :} my maths isnt as good as it used to be!!
Soo...what did you do?
i was closer first dont i get e second price plz?
Quote from cmckowen :I got 63.00....

Ha ha i made it breed....now you can go get a few beers after paying the fine
Ohh wow... first time I have ever guessed something right.

Now what do I win?
Quote from Madman_CZ :Ohh wow... first time I have ever guessed something right.

Now what do I win?

according to his first post, u win the internet
Quote from Madman_CZ :Ohh wow... first time I have ever guessed something right.

Now what do I win?

now that the internet is yours can you come fix my connection please? i'm sick of waiting on NTL!
Did they fine you for time wasting during studies?
They were testing the fire alarms, which meant going into every room and setting the sensor off. I got fed up with the incessant noise and jokingly draped a tea towel over one of the alarms in the kitchen. It had no affect on the noise, and I went to my lecture. The fire alarm guy saw it and took a picture of it, so the accommodations office fined me for endangering the lives of the people in my flat.

They didn't take any notice of my appeal, which pointed out such things as

a) It was a test, we knew it was a test because they told us. So we knew that the fire alarm isn't going off because of a real fire and therefore there's no danger.

b) It made no difference to the noise of the particular alarm.

c) There is a fire alarm in every room, every hallway and every kitchen in the entire building, one less fire alarm and you can still hear all the others.

Another money game.
(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG