The online racing simulator
How [not to] move a Maserati
(24 posts, started )
ouch
#3 - ajp71
What a complete retard :doh:
The car is fugly and she knew it as well, so I'm saying it's a suicide.

"I'm so ugly... and expensive... goodbye cruel world!"

*jumps off the forklift*
#5 - JTbo
Quote from spankmeyer :The car is fugly and she knew it as well, so I'm saying it's a suicide.

"I'm so ugly... and expensive... goodbye cruel world!"

*jumps off the forklift*

Article refers Elizabeth as 'he' so must be some girly man

Maybe car owner that left car onto construction zone is first one to get ticket from wrong parking anyway. Maybe that event teaches bit of proper parking.
Then of course is this forklift guy/girl whatever, that should perhaps do things bit differently, but perhaps was just following orders from construction company and first that should be checked and company should get sued if it is such a case (more than often it is).
If I was driving a forklift and saw a Maserati, I would try to avoid it with all cost so I wouldn't scratch it with the fork. Quite retarded to try move it like that, and then drop it
Quote from JTbo :Article refers Elizabeth as 'he' so must be some girly man

Read it properly: A building worker in Elizabeth Bay
#8 - JTbo
Quote from Xaid0n :Read it properly: A building worker in Elizabeth Bay

How could I, when my morning eyes can hardly separate different letters, let alone small words which disappear into morning fog

Odd names of places there, I prefer Kypäräjärvi much better, lol
pwnd

Kypa what?

Makes me proud to be Australian. "Some silly baaastard's parked his Mazza-rari on my buildin' sawt! Can't be arsed findin' 'im, I'll just hoik it outa the way - aw, bugger bugger shit bugger..."
Quote from JTbo :How could I, when my morning eyes can hardly separate different letters, let alone small words which disappear into morning fog

Odd names of places there, I prefer Kypäräjärvi much better, lol

I kinda prefer the small pond of Paskalampi near my parents' summer cottage

Lesson: don't park in stupid places. People with forklifts DO like to lift things up
Quote from Hankstar :
Makes me proud to be Australian. "Some silly baaastard's parked his Mazza-rari on my buildin' sawt! Can't be arsed findin' 'im, I'll just hoik it outa the way - aw, bugger bugger shit bugger..."

I lolled for that
And I don't do that often...
I just don't want to live in the building that this guy helped construct.
Serves the twat who owns the Maserati right for parking it in the way in a construction site. Hope it's a right off and not covered in the insurance, and I hope Mr Builder gets away scot free!
Quote from tristancliffe :Serves the twat who owns the Maserati right for parking it in the way in a construction site. Hope it's a right off and not covered in the insurance, and I hope Mr Builder gets away scot free!

:slap:
#15 - Davo
Quote from tristancliffe :Serves the twat who owns the Maserati right for parking it in the way in a construction site. Hope it's a right off and not covered in the insurance, and I hope Mr Builder gets away scot free!

The forkie is the twat and I hope he has to pay for the car out of his own pocket!
makes me wish id drive a forklift in city traffic
Why, might I ask, did the forklift driver have to lift the car two meters in the air to move it I have a sneaking suspision it wasn't entirely an accident
I was thinking that myself. Couple of inches would've been more than enough to get it out of the way, and less disastrous if it fell off
But then again, maybe he's just not very bright.
As a forklift driver, anything is possible.
Maybe he was going to lift it up somewhere

Agreed. Just because mr driver thinks highly of his car, the guys that he's blocking from working don't give an ass about it*.

*Assuming the construction site was easily recognizable, which they usually are..
If the construction zone was clearly marked, which I'd hope it would be, then the driver had no business parking there. However, there's no need to lift the car 2 meters up in the air just to move it down the block.

From what the article says, this isn't the first time it's happened, the people interviewed made it sound like the construction company just moves whatever cars they'd like.
#23 - JTbo
We don't have so much trouble with parking at construction zone as there is bit of security because of safety regulations.

However parking to loading areas of shops etc. is problem and I have seen some creative solutions.

Take packing plastic and strong tape, wrap whole car into it and leave friendly note.

Take chain, attach it to car and pull it with your 64 ton Scania to some proper location, it does not matter if handbrake is on, it won't be for long.

One that was my favorite, when there was lot of snow and yard had to be cleaned from snow, there was some small car parked illegally, guy that had to clean snow put all snow top of that car and it was so much snow that car could not seen under that.

People are lazy and ignore to park right, we don't have much of space problems here
Quote from Glenn67 :Why, might I ask, did the forklift driver have to lift the car two meters in the air to move it I have a sneaking suspision it wasn't entirely an accident

I read in a different report that he had it that high so he could see where he was going. Makes sense kinda.
One of the few things about this story that does make sense.

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG