The online racing simulator
DTM in car action
(34 posts, started )
DTM in car action
Hi all,

I'm not some move maker but since ever I like to whatch in car action. So i decide to make my own one. Some lucky spectators can win Taxi drive in real DTM, for those who never had a chanse to drive in DTM car, you can see how it looks like in lfs DTM car. One round on Fern Bay Black, reversed configuration, on passagers seat.

As video says: Sit back, relax and enjoy. And maybe you feel some adrenaline or maybe not.
Recommended. Do not listen this video whit headphones. Turn on your surround system and feal cars turbine

I hope you like it...

-youtube-...i have some problems, ill upload it later, sry (tomorrow)

And if you can post some coments and critics
nice driving
Woah didn't realise how used to CSR i was!! that sounds like a remote controlled car!! hehe

Excellent driving though!
Quote from Robster230 :Woah didn't realise how used to CSR i was!! that sounds like a remote controlled car!! hehe

Excellent driving though!

hehe, thats patch V sounds. Since i upgrade it to V, my CSR doesnt work , but anyway i dont use CSR, i tout to use it for video but I couldn't

Thanks for coments
fabulous driver !!!!
serious driving going on!
Really enjoyed watching this! Nice driving.
nevermind....
Your not suppose to go up the pits the wrong way! - Very good driving there
Ahh i cant upload to msn that, i dont have time and my space is at the end , but you can download replay form lfs world and put camera like that mine in video

enjoy
Quote from woolfen :fabulous driver !!!!

woolfen, your avatar is very nice.Can you post a bigger one i would like to see that drawing.
Quote from N I K I :I must comment this, ROFL

i was asking where the link was but i later found it
anyway about the vid: i honestly was expecting it to be crap, but it's not! it's actually pretty good! well done
Quote from nikimere :i was asking where the link was but i later found it
anyway about the vid: i honestly was expecting it to be crap, but it's not! it's actually pretty good! well done

Hehe, i thot it will be crap too , but its pritty good becouse of track. FE is very atractive track to whatch. Car is jumping all the time, and there is no boring streight, so you cornering all the time. FXR is not hard (atractive) car to drive but it has great interior so it's great to whatch.

And about your reasoun. Never mind I'm blind. I was so laughing and i show that to my freand and they had :ices_rofl
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
#18 - Davo
Cool lap there.
Glad I'm not that engine though...
Quote from farcar :Cool lap there.
Glad I'm not that engine though...

Or the suspension =)
Ahh I'm to lazy to HL there, I don't HL anymore. Now I'm on STCC publics and having 100x bether fun.
except when you want to restart a race only because you got a slight hit and leave the server after shouting "idiot" at the one who caused your crash perhaps, right?
Quote from Da Hoe :except when you want to restart a race only because you got a slight hit and leave the server after shouting "idiot" at the one who caused your crash perhaps, right?

To who you are tolking to? Me?
yes. meaning the "fun" you have on stcc servers.
ahh, in maybe 50 races I had only 2 accidets on start and that was someone slam back in my beck end. I have report that 2 drivers and never seen them agin. They are problobly banned

If you won I can send you replay to see that's fun.

DTM in car action
(34 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG