The online racing simulator
Please remove a kerb....
(7 posts, started )
Please remove a kerb....
On So1 - town course - when entering the pits, theres a nasty lil kerb around the outside of the turn, right by the wall....

No its something I have to get used too I know, but I keep running into it - I just clip it slightly and it throws me over the wall.... with potential disastrous results for other competitors....

Its there as a hazard I know... but I find its just to easy for it to flip the car over... even at low speed..

Could it be removed - theres a wall there after all - which is punishment enough... or just smooth it a wee bit - like a normal corner kerb..

I have not seen this requested before - apologies if its a double post.

many Thanks

Widdowmaker
How about solving the car flipping over before removing parts of the track? Just MHO

[I assumed flipping at low speed is a bug, havn´t tested it myself to be sure it´s really a bug sorry]
we know; this has come up many many times... and its pretty obvious lol
Yeah this came up on RSC and there is a definate problem there that needs to be fixed. Cars also tend to get stuck blocking the pit lane which can also create havoc.
That does remember me on formula 1... just because some drivers/teams are not able to drive correctly on a track, they want the track to be changed
*SCNR*

no ok,... of course this is really a problem which should be fixed (hopefully soon)
Quote :That does remember me on formula 1... just because some drivers/teams are not able to drive correctly on a track, they want the track to be changed
*SCNR*

you cheeky devil
________
Honda CT70
oh yeah, lets put huge speedbumps, ramps, jumps, loopings and pits full of mud on formula one tracks and then tell them to deal with it.

Please remove a kerb....
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG