The online racing simulator
#1 - Jakg
For Sale - Logitech Momo Racing & ACT Labs Pedals
For Sale - Logitech Momo Racing & ACT Labs Pedals

Well, seeing as my G25 arrived, I no longer need either my Logitech Momo wheel, or my ACT Labs Pedals

The wheel is a great wheel; it has 240 degrees of rotation, although in my guide I recommend the DFP, I know a few people who prefer the Momo. It works on PC and PS2 (although it doesn't feel that good on PS2, tbh)

The ACT Labs pedals are nice, long travel, have three pedals, much nicer than the default Momo or DFP pedals, brake is a bit strong, but it has a squidgy rubber plastic bit that can be removed.

How much? Make me an offer, I bought the pedals for £60, and you can buy the wheel new for about £50.

The bad news? The wheel and the pedals are really screwy, it’s a Rev. A so the pedals spiked, but I've fixed them, however how long this lasts for , if you turn the wheel too quick it doesn’t register, and so you end up at full turn, with the in-game wheel straight, and a turn coming up. The little red marker on the top of the wheel is losing the nice red paint, too. The pedals EAT springs, I have run out of springs, but the pots work fine. If you can find some springs they would be good, or if you need some high quality pots. I have the original box for the pedals, but not the wheel. I don’t have the software for the wheel, but wingmanteam.com will provide it, the pedals need no software.

All in all, they are rubbish for their original purpose, but their good for other uses! I was considering taking the pots of the pedals and making a handbrake, but don’t have the skill or the determination.

Pics to come later!

Don’t I just write great listings of products?

EDIT - Pics on post 10, plus, the pedals no longer spike!

EDIT 2 - Pics of the pedals, post 26
edit: forget that...
lol that's great advertising!

hope you can sell your gear
#4 - Jakg
it's truthful - i dont want to lie to someone!

Damn i'd make a rubbish salesman!
Isn't even worth selling Jack, give them to one of your friends or something, AFAIK the Momo's just die, they do as you said because all the inside stuff that does all the work and takes the friction is made of plastic and wares off far to easily. Same with the pedals, no one will buy them if there faulty!

Or maybe if someone is willing to take the risk and repair them but unless they can pick it up it wouldn't be worth the postage costs.

Ps. Atleast your being truthfull though.
#6 - Jakg
the ACT Labs pedals work fine (but EAT springs), and have nice pots that could be put to good use - the wheel, well i have no idea who would want it, but someone might have a use
Hi Jakg,

Just reading your spam thread & I was thinking of commenting that spam is usually trying to sell c#@p, then I find you trying to flog off a nonworking momo

Hmmmmmmm

If you want to send it free to NZ I'll use it for parts

( not serious - no criticism - not starting anything - just struck by the humour of it )
Sell it on Ebay, you'll get some hits there.

Sold some sim hardware on there, and posting on RSC, BHM, and LFS forum would help interest (need pics of course)

Been thinking about selling my Red MOMO, but I am keeping it incase a friend wants to use it.
Quote from Tweaker :Sell it on Ebay, you'll get some hits there.

Sold some sim hardware on there, and posting on RSC, BHM, and LFS forum would help interest (need pics of course)

Been thinking about selling my Red MOMO, but I am keeping it incase a friend wants to use it.

If you ever get interested on selling it, send me a PM
#10 - Jakg
here is some pics - also, the wheel doesn't seem to spike anymore (well, i did the pedal fix and it worked, yay!)

Pics of the ACT Labs pedals available on request
Attached images
100_1989.JPG
100_1988.JPG
100_1990.JPG
how much u want for it hehe i cbf offering, but leave me a pm with what u think a fair price would be, my g25 is so annoying.. thinking of droping to a momo and selling my g25 ;p or maybe keep it till i get abit better, g25 is too experienced for me haha
#12 - Jakg
make me an offer, but if you have a G25 you must be absolutely MAD to want this wheel instead of it, the jump from my G25 to this wheel (when my G25 broke) was just huge
Quote from Jakg :make me an offer, but if you have a G25 you must be absolutely MAD to want this wheel instead of it, the jump from my G25 to this wheel (when my G25 broke) was just huge

well. if i tell u how i use my g25, u would laugh so hard lol, firstly, i dont use pedals, dont like them, i use buttons on the wheel to accelerate break, i dont use shifter, i use butons on wheel also to shift up and down, and button on wheel for clutch and all, LOL but hey everyone likes there own style i guess
#14 - Jakg
! the pedals are just... sublime! Why not use them? and why the hell do you use buttons?!

Not using the shifter i can understand (i do the same), but the pedals?!
just too stiff i guess
You got any pictures of the act-labs pedals Jack?
#17 - Jakg
Oh sod it, ill try to grab some, but atm it's in bits!
Quote from Jakg :Oh sod it, ill try to grab some, but atm it's in bits!

LOL, what you been doing to it Cant you leave things alone? Or do you have to play with it all the time
#19 - Jakg
open it up and scream "the f'ing things eaten another poxy spring!"
Quote from Jakg :open it up and scream "the f'ing things eaten another poxy spring!"

Can't you not get a stronger more robust spring for them?
#21 - Jakg
Probably - my Dad brought some proper (ie not from ACT Labs) springs for the throttle and it worked flawlessly, but you would need to get the EXACT right sized springs, i thought of doing this but i knew i needed an excuse for a G25
Quote from Jakg :Probably - my Dad brought some proper (ie not from ACT Labs) springs for the throttle and it worked flawlessly, but you would need to get the EXACT right sized springs, i thought of doing this but i knew i needed an excuse for a G25

Oh right, pics yet? lol
#23 - Jakg
just spent the last 2 hours doing a Maths Extension Past Paper, gimme a chance!
Quote from Jakg :just spent the last 2 hours doing a Maths Extension Past Paper, gimme a chance!

Hehehe Only joking Jack MATHS GCSE? Bah did Intermediate level when I was 13, then took Higher a little later and got A* OK why am I saying this crap?
#25 - Jakg
Maths Extension, it's AS level maths (almost)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG