The online racing simulator
FIB Racing Re Launched!
(30 posts, started )
FIB Racing Re Launched!
Hey guys. Me again.

Well after my departure from BEATNU for reasons of my own, I decided to go back to my first team and passion which was fib racing. I have given the site a makeover as best I can and given it its own domain!

We are recruiting new drivers of any experience, just pop over to our forums and apply and we will arrange a trail. We do not base membership upon speed, a trial is simply required to see if you are a clean, friendly racer.

Team Features:
-Own website/ forums
-Custom Skins
-3 dedicated 24/7 race servers 3x 23 slot all connected to insim relay
-20 man teamspeak server

The website can be found here:
http://www.fibracing.com

Members so far are:
{FIB} ShibbyMan666
{FIB} BeefyMan666
{FIB} DimensioN
{FIB} BaDg3R
{FIB} Simbad
{FIB} TwiGGy
{FIB} Marc_Padin
{FIB} Cocky
{FIB} Riddles
{FIB} Lee

See ya on the track guys!
Looking interesting, at least you quickly started up again. Best of luck!
Thanks mate! Yeah I stayed up all night working on the site. It's abit simple but it does the job
Looks very good Best of luck with it all, hope you do very well!
Thanks for the positive feedback! I Really apprieciate it!
Just another post. I am currently in need of more members to join. Especially since I hope to enter FIB Racing into the ITGC League. This means that we will need 2 fairly experienced GTR class drivers.

You can sign up for the team even if you dont wish to participate in that event. But it would be nice to see FIB racing active in leagues and events but that can't be done without members.

Thanks for reading!
Thought this was funny...you know what FIB means here?

F***ing Illinois Bastard.

Anyhow, good luck on the team, sir!
Haha Its one of those names you can come up with alot of things for.
And thanks for the kind words!
I'd just like to give our newest members a warm welcome! I hope you guys enjoy your stay with FIB Racing!
thx mate i do have good time in the new team.
Pretty soon we will be hosting a FXR league Site/rules are currently being worked on.

Great chance for any new members to join up before it's underway!

Oh and welcome to all new members, it's great to see how quickly we are getting new drivers!
Hey, shibby.

You were the only one that was still kind to me when I left team BEATNU.

So I will be nice to you....

Good luck with the team!
Also for your GTR league I will probablly be joining considering marek told me all about it!

Also could you un ban me from FIB racing server because I believe scary ban me when it was a BTU server and now I am still banned....
Yes sure thing, I didn't realise that you was banned atall but I will get you unbanned. Thanks for the kind words mate! Look forward to seeing you take part in the league
Hi. I just noticed this thread and though, hmm, FIB, sounds familiar.

It is. I joined one of your servers that had a few of your members running about, as well as a few others joining in.

Racers in question was Marek100, Marc_Padin, and BandiHUN. I must say, it was pleasurable racing with these 3 for the short time we raced together. I knew Bandi from the demo servers in which I would pop in now and then for some XFG/BL1 racing. I'll say I always watched for Bandi when I would slum around the demo servers as I always had some excellent door to door racing with him. Bandi, again, welcome to S2. You are a fine addition to the S2 racer's database. Glad to see you with a license .

Again, just wanted to say hi as I noticed this thread. I can say you have at least 3 fine racers in your team.
Hello!

Firstly thank you very much for such a positive post! It is great to see that people are having a good time in our servers!

And yes we do have some fine racers in the team I must give them credit they are great team mates! I haven't had time to race with Bandi yet but from what I hear he is a very good racer.

Once again thanks for the kind words, look forward to seeing you again sometime in our servers!
Just need to say that is our pleasure to make good time for all on our servers and yes i did enjoy time and race with MR.mrodgers thx m8 hope to see you soon on the track.Thank you for good words we tray to keep LFS fun,clean and fast.
Just a quick update.

We are still looking for some more racers for when we start our inter team league! If your interested drop us a line on our forums!

Big welcome to all our latest members also!
Yet another update! We now have our fourth dedicated server online, slightly different to what we usually use. It's a UF1 Racing server, 23 slots

Will be cool to see how this one goes.

Enjoy!
Yet another update, just incase any team members don't allready know.

FIB Racing is now officially sponsored by Barkers IT which means free web hosting for life Hurrah! With the new sponsor there will be new team skins coming soon so if you could keep an eye in our forums for that I'd be very greatful!

Thanks
ShibbyMan666
I'm talking to myself here but ah well

The inter team league is being set up for all those teammembers who haven't looked on our forums.

Website for the league is:
http://league.fibracing.co.uk

You can find out all dates/times of races on our race calendar!

And for the non team members, we are still looking for fresh racers! If you want to tryout let me know either here or our forums

Thanks!
Had abit of free time, so I thought I would change the design of the website. Personally I think it looks better (even though im not great at webdesign lol) But the reason for this post is, not only to let the team know lol but can I have some input on opinions of the site please?
Even though we are over a month old now its still pretty much in the development phase of the team lol.

http://www.fibracing.co.uk

Thanks!
The white is a bit bright for me and dale I never want to hear you say that your not good at webdesign ever again.
You are right about the white but I can't find any other colour that will go in and not look out of place, but seriousley lol compared to most people I do suck I just don't have that creative spark lol
alright whatever you say

FIB Racing Re Launched!
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG