The online racing simulator
Castrol Racing
(98 posts, started )
Hey Niko mate look what I'm working on... Am I allowed to use this or the one were using right now?
Attached images
CRBToryo WIP.jpg
sent u my msn....
Well cool team brothers
SPAMMER lol jk nice avatar though lol...
Im Currently learning web building, ill throw you a call when i actually get somewhere :P
I can make you a website Niko, just wait until 10th February and I will start working on it.
Castrol... eh

Do you get sponsor money from the firm? If you do and share it with all the members, I'm ready to join immediately! (they could sponsor me a G25)

(I actually asked this from Repsol team year ago, but they didn't get any money... they must have had a bad manager )
Does sponsors really work?, me and a friend tried to get sponsors to our team but no one answered LoL
I bet they get these kind of mails every week...

"Dear sir.

Could you kindly sponsor me a Ferrari Enzo. I would put your firm logo to the bumper... honestly.

Yours, XXX

PS. I would also remember you kindly in my prayers every night before going to bed"

(I must feel myself total ass when next week LFSn00b tells that they got a sponsor deal )
Quote from LFSn00b :I sent an email to the Castrol Now waiting for reply

They won't reply Niko. Tenner!?
Lol they will sue your ass off
unlikely there going to sponsor us... btw sorry havent been racing for a while I had school/test...
Niko is it possible to get a skin made for the FOX mate cos thats what i race the most and the skins we have already look brilliant and i think an FOX one would be kool. BTW hi guys this is the first time ive had the chance to post in here.
Yes we need skins for all cars... I want LX4, LX6, XRT, BF1, FOX, and FO8 etc..
It is very doubtful that large names as Castrol and Shell will actually sponsor individual teams, however I am sure that you will find no problem getting their permission to use images of their IP as long as you explain EXACTLY what its for and how you plan to use it...
i very much doubt that
Quote from f1r3b4ll :It is very doubtful that large names as Castrol and Shell will actually sponsor individual teams, however I am sure that you will find no problem getting their permission to use images of their IP as long as you explain EXACTLY what its for and how you plan to use it...

Im not sure about that really. IIRC Castrol is already used in LFS on sponsor boards so they should know LFS so who knows
that is so cool hope you get the sponsor

good luck
Sounds like fake to me.
You posted asking for new g25's? If they do sponsor you I doubt that they will spend around £1200 (thats roughly 6 g25's all posted to the respective countries, however I think that they might allow for something cheaper, or just let you use their logo. Good luck anyhow!
Ah. Nevermind then.
Alright, that doesn't seem to respond very well at all.
awwwww no sponsors and g25s I sad jk.... hmmm try a diferent sponsor.... like logitech so we can get g25s lol
Congrats!

I would also say he is quite an avid UF1000 racer!

Castrol Racing
(98 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG