The online racing simulator
Lost Gears on DFP
(4 posts, started )
Lost Gears on DFP
Hi all, a post on a mates behalf. He has lost the left paddle on his DFP and cannot change gears in LFS, he plugged the wheel back into the PS2 and it worked fine on GT4 but not LFS. I went through with him in the wingman setup to match my settings but still no joy, anyone have any ideas as to what may have happened. It was fine a week ago and he hasn't changed anything or installed anything new it's just gone off. The last resort maybe a system restore to a point before last week, but he's not keen on that.
Any help appreciated.
Have you gone into LFS and configured the paddle to be shift up/down under controls tab? Also wrong sub-forum, meant to go under hardware>wheels but leave it for now.
Sorry for posting in the wrong spot, I'm an old fart and don't start many posts. I'll check with him toomorrow, we may have overlooked the obvious.
Thx
Quote from Hotdogxx60 :Sorry for posting in the wrong spot, I'm an old fart and don't start many posts. I'll check with him toomorrow, we may have overlooked the obvious.
Thx

No problem, just remember when in controls that you have the wheel/joystick icon selected at the top, then near the bottom it will have a list of available commands, Accel, Brake, Shift up, Shift down. Click on the Shift that is not working and press the paddle once, should be sorted. Personally I use the sequential shifter as with paddles you can't shift while the wheel is locked to one side.

Lost Gears on DFP
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG