The online racing simulator
I want... [ice racing]
(20 posts, started )
I want... [ice racing]
This are the stupidest photos to a wish in lfs I have ever seen...
IF you want Ice racing - you want this - THE ANDROS TROPHY
http://www.glink.net.hk/~alanw/pictures/03-toyotaa.jpg
http://www.flatovercrest.com/img/PinkFiatCSG06-04.jpg
http://www.flatovercrest.com/img/BMWSlideCSG06-01.jpg

quote:
The cars are totally purpose built and cost about $250 000 USD to build. They use a 3.0L V6 engine originally from Peugeot, but it is prepared by Orecca. Producing approximately 300 hp in a 1800lbs package, these cars, skinned in carbon and Kevlar, use all wheel drive and all wheel steering mated to studded tires to keep grip in such slippery conditions. Every little detail is considered, and top cars even have wiper blades on the side windows to allow for better visibility while sliding. Using a sequential gearbox, the cars rip through gears very quickly, hitting redline almost instantaneously.

yeah, I suggested Andros Trophy type racing for LFS some years ago. Hasn't happened yet.
PLAYLIFE - I have just tried to do that - I took RB4, made a set for it to slide extremely - went to an Autocross track, overheated the tyres and had a BLAST - it could get life in LFS - cause it's fun!
Quote from squidhead :This are the stupidest photos to a wish in lfs I have ever seen...

Nah, i wasnt to serious.
Just wanted to share some odd pictures of one of "our" cars.
And now its been moved.

HEY!!
I was JOKING!
How could anyone even THINK i was serious?

Theyre great pics, thats all.

Please devs, DONT wast youre time making this.
I think your thread has been stolen and now it's a andros trophy ice racing improvement suggestion
LOL
Quote from squidhead :I think your thread has been stolen and now it's a andros trophy ice racing improvement suggestion
LOL

Then maybe and admin could make a separate thread for that and let my thread stay in the main forum.

Thanks.
+2
Quote from PLAYLIFE :yeah, I suggested Andros Trophy type racing for LFS some years ago. Hasn't happened yet.

Wasn't ice-racing allready in the demo years ago?
Wrong flag, Niko

+1 for Ice Racing, but surely WRC or JWRC cars would be better for the andros trophy illepall
+1 i wanna this..
I'd like a frozen lake track with snow in which you could plow your own track with the autocross editor
Quote from Kegetys :I'd like a frozen lake track with snow in which you could plow your own track with the autocross editor

Yes! No wait, why not use a tractor or a snowplow for it! That could be fun
London today = 2 inches of snow so far, and still falling. If you want slippy driving, come visit

[Edit: images from my house attached]
Attached images
front.jpg
back.jpg
Quote from Dajmin :London today = 2 inches of snow so far, and still falling. If you want slippy driving, come visit

[Edit: images from my house attached]

Not quite used to snow?

I'm having fun every time i take my car out for a spin, slippery cityconditions are mad fun, sliding trough plenty of corners.. but ofcourse, roads out of town are more fun, since there's less traffic..
Quote from keltern :Not quite used to snow?

I'm losing my Scottish hardiness to weather, since I've lived in England for almost 6 years and London for 2. I'm used to seeing much worse than this back at home, but I don't drive so can't really comment on these conditions

My mom absolutely loves driving in snow. She sits watching the snow fall, desperate to get out there and mess around in it
nihill how u get that track i WANT IT any chance of stiking it on the forum cos the video is great thanks
Quote from Dajmin :I'm losing my Scottish hardiness to weather, since I've lived in England for almost 6 years and London for 2. I'm used to seeing much worse than this back at home, but I don't drive so can't really comment on these conditions

My mom absolutely loves driving in snow. She sits watching the snow fall, desperate to get out there and mess around in it

The snow caused some chaos this february in London, and till this day I look out and see the remains of my snow man, only about an 8 inch pile remains.

I want... [ice racing]
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG