The online racing simulator
NOS vs SCCC vs 400 vs (\/) vs Cyb
(12 posts, started )
#1 - HASTA
Multi-Team Challenge

I am in this game for two years, i saw many big challenges of many big teams. But never saw a multi-team challenge with 5 established big teams (4 racers each) on it. I want to thank to all my friends from other teams to participate this legendary event. As my friend Chensta says, this will be a challenge between three established stars (SCCC, 400, (\/)) and new comer stars (NOS, Cyb) of Live for Speed.

Track: Aston National
Car: XFG
Date: 16 November 2005, 22.00 GMT
Server: NOS Racing Team #1
Participants: (In order of participation time)

1-NOS
2-SCCC
3-[400]
4-Mercury
5-Cyber

Each team will participate with 4 racers.

The details will be on our forum:

http://www.nos-tr.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=33&PN=1
Yes, really looking forward to it, should be a great day! The 3 short races with different starting orders should make for some great races, for these of you think that such a long track would be boring for a GTI, well think again, 4 cars sidebyside on straights, going through corners 2 by 2, and drafting back and forth 3 times a lap is not what i consider boring
Cyb newcomers? We've been around a while, of course not as long as the others but

Anyways, a great idea. Too bad I can't race that date, but I hope Cyber team will give you a good challenge and lots of fun
GTi?... damm

Sounds good anyway... we had a lot team events like this one in the past... ASR vs SCCC , BR vs OCR hehe good old times

But you need one more rule there... no manual clutch... thats not alowed in leagues and neither in pro team battles... i guess.. for a lot people thats cheat..
Quote from Neokiller :
But you need one more rule there... no manual clutch... thats not alowed in leagues and neither in pro team battles... i guess.. for a lot people thats cheat..

If the rules were set for allowing Manual clutch, or more like button clutch you´re meaning, then it would be allowed and not be taken as cheat.
There is not such a thing as cheating, when everyone runs with the same rules, so it´s not really your call to decide which rules we should run with.
I for one am running with AC, and I think the speed of clutch is all fine in S2.

And for 2nd. afaik, Team Mercury hasn´t confirmed anything yet, as we have other races close to that date, and not sure if there is enough intrest.

-J-
We confirmed that 3 cyber racers will be there, not 4, and unfortunately for one of those three drivers the date doesnt fit. Atm it looks like we are going to withdraw, there isn't enough time or interest among the drivers
hehe, i know jonesy was only a suggestion but with GTi AC is slower anyway...
We also have to keep our skills up for our next Endurance race on the 26th, so at the moment we don't know who would participate in this :o
i wont even bother, i would timeout before the first turn anyway
So mercury and cyber are out??? If they are, answer here quickly, we'll search another one or two big teams for this competition. 3 or 4 teams is a possibility too. Five racers from each team. My Multi-Team Challenge idea must survive

Manual clutch is allowed in this competition. I don't use it, many people don't use it. You can use it if you want to. Cheating with manual clutch??? These people??? I don't think they will.
I'm sorry but same goes for Cyber, that date and time is impossible for us. If it would be scheduled for later date and for better time maybe then(depends if there is enough interest), but atleast wednesday 16th and 22 GMT atm is impossible.

Anyways good luck with your team challenge. It's nice idea and hopefully you get something fixed to make it happen
Unfortunately multi-team challenge has been postponed. It's very hard to combine 4 people from each of these 5 active teams, because everybody are in other tournaments at the moment.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG