The online racing simulator
Does there exist V8 sound for FXO/FZ50?
Maybe a n00b question. I am looking to edit the sound of either FXO or FZ50 to sound like a V8. More specifically, like the one in the V8 Interceptor in the movie Mad Max. I am wondering if anyone has attempted this.

Judging from this forum, I can download the edited "sounds" that other people have made for a specific car. Has anyone ever tried to replicate a V8 (or even better, the Mad Max car? though I guess that's probably too specific and nobody's probably tried it).

Thanks for any response. Just looking for some info.
For CSR or the realtime sound engine in LFS?

Anyhow, I can't say I've seen anything like this.. And why should there, as the cars you're talking about are 4 cylinders and 6 cylinders! No V8...
#3 - RX-7
Pretty sure hes talking about /edit_eng ...... So what if there not v8s would be cool. although i like my sounds i have
no point in v8 sound, if the v8 performance isn't there with it!
Quote from keltern :no point in v8 sound, if the v8 performance isn't there with it!

That doesn't matter to me. I'm just looking for something to replicate V8 sound. Some of the sound packs for the FZ50 replicate Ferrari's which either have V8s or V12s.

I'm talking about /edit_eng
#6 - Phill
i've made my FZ50 sound alot like a ferrari (in my ears) you might like it,

*.Ferrari - is very loud and sings
*.Ferrari2 - is less loud, and more muffled (still sings, but at higher rpm)
(sorry, no preview this time)
Attached files
FZ5_Ferrari2.eng - 272.1 KB - 557 views
FZ5_Ferrari.eng - 272.1 KB - 509 views
I think it sounds like a V8!
Attached files
FZR_v8.eng - 272.1 KB - 586 views
That's FZR though. I'm looking for FZ50.
#9 - Phill
are you blind??? look at my previous post!
Quote from Phill :are you blind??? look at my previous post!

Was reffering to the other guys post, wheel4hummer. Your Ferrari sound is really good, brings life to the FZ50.
ahh good to hear some one else likes it!

Does there exist V8 sound for FXO/FZ50?
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG