The online racing simulator
Fluid Pictures new release - " SPEED "
(33 posts, started )
All my Starts are belong to This!! 100/10
ohh a joyful watch, VERY NICE!!1 (borats style voice) Big grin

Can someone remind me what film that music is from, i know i have seen it but its now driving me nuts as i cant remember what it is.. grrrrrr

Quote from Bawbag :what makes it for me is that when it starts to show racing, i'm the guy who hit the Fe Green chicane and those were pretty much the words coming out of my mouth. Was in stitches when I saw it,

likewise!!!
Quote from Madman_CZ :Can someone remind me what film that music is from, i know i have seen it but its now driving me nuts as i cant remember what it is.. grrrrrr

It's from one of the Saw movies:
Charlie Clouser - Shithole Theme

(fyi, I didn't make up the title Tilt )
Quote from traxxion :It's from one of the Saw movies:
Charlie Clouser - Shithole Theme

(fyi, I didn't make up the title Tilt )

OMG i feel so retarded.. of course... i watched all 3 of them recently, DO'H!

cheers bud! Thumbs up
Quote from Madman_CZ :OMG i feel so retarded.. of course... i watched all 3 of them recently, DO'H!

cheers bud! Thumbs up

Haha I had exactly the same thing... love the Saw movies, but had to watch the vid three or four times before I finally remembered Shy
Quote from mrodgers :I got a 2 kb file from the filefront link Shrug .

Is there any way to download youtube videos like you can for googlevideo? I have the google video player and it works nice. I'm on a Celeron machine at work and can't play many vids as well as only having a single in-case speaker and on dialup at home so I can't easily watch youtube vids. Google I can download and take home with me. Any way to get the youtube vids?

Yes there is... go to this link : http://vixy.net/flv_converter and put the address of the youtube video page, click start ( convert ) then wait until it's done, and you will have a link to download.

For all of those o asked me for the 1º music name, i didn't answer because i didn't remember it at all.Sorry.

Btw....the link for filefront works fine...but it's a busy server....i'll have to wait 1 minute before the open/save/cancel window shows up. But it's there!
Quote from Scunge :nice video- Very etertaining

You wouldnt happen to remember the song you used i Fluid Secret would you? I know I keep asking but it was pretty awesome for racing and I would like to get it on itunes.

I will see....i ussually don't remember after doing the movie.
If i get to know the name i post it here.
ok...
Well toked me about a hour and half to find it, but here it is.
The fluid Secret music

the first music is :
1# " bloodhound gang - something diabolical"

and the second one is :
2# Von Iva - Not Hot to Trot

Fluid Pictures new release - " SPEED "
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG