The online racing simulator
Dori Kids Promo
(18 posts, started )
#1 - kyler
Dori Kids Promo
Ok sence u all hate it i will take it off.
Will there be any drifting that lasts for more than 1 second? It really looks like you spun out at every turn and just spliced together moments that looked like you were drifting.

Also- "You have just scene dori kids promo"

That's sad if English is your native language.
way cool, coudnt sit through the whole "movie"
first of all your scenes switch in less then a second - made me dizzy
Drifts arent that good ... arent good even...especially for a promo.
about the video
no intro simply raw action with almost no camera changes...makes you concentrate on driving - but there wasnt enough good driving.
I wonder what to Dorifto kids think about your team name....
#4 - RX-7
I couldn't stand watching the whole thing...The music with all the swearing i mean kids..cough. To the vid. You are either to far apart.... or someone looses all there angle or when you do get close the person behind hits ya.... Dori kids say it all basicly... Your kids haha needa prac some more with ya drifting and twinning skillz
i stopped at half way coz of the pure Sugerness of your vid... was the follower ment to be Drifting or a chase car... sorry but i really couldent understand.... only 2 members in the team or something???? thats the maximum cars i saw

Sorry but it just didnt do it for me

better luck next time illepall

umm Dorifto Kids wont be happy either... Dori Kids... Dorifto Kids... do i hear Patent Pending calling??????illepall
Quote from luftrofl : It really looks like you spun out at every turn

After reading that i thought its worth a watch, and LOL! true, looked very funny.
Pay attention to the topic name, Dori KIDS Promo. In light of Fordman's "children's" server, the first thing I thought of when I saw this server in the list it that it was for "kids" as in children of us LFS racers/drifters.

So...... we are into flaming how horrible our 6 year olds are at drifting now? hehehehe.
mrodgers - I dont think that ki....children would make a movie and post it here....
Quote from mrodgers :
So...... we are into flaming how horrible our 6 year olds are at drifting now? hehehehe.

6 years old or not- it's not good
I could drift longer then that on a CLC server with cars running around everywhere!
Also its all the same shots all the time! Boring!!

OT: shaun is a kid
:doh: 'doh!
The song represents well kyler:

"Mother ****er"

Refering to our meeting at WorxDrift Server 2

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p37WL3fx8Lk

For the one who haven't saw it
#14 - Nard
lol, horrible.
Still bored I was so bored I clicked that I was more interested in an Advertisment!!!
Let me join an i'll make you better with my magical powers!
Quote from Kevin. :Let me join an i'll make you better with my magical powers!

Here comes the Great DemoMan to the rescue
thxs for telling me rider i forgot to take it off from there... its gone thxs man

Dori Kids Promo
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG