The online racing simulator
Become A Slave
(16 posts, started )
#1 - fapex
Become A Slave
really really nice
i will give u a 9/10, but i guess theres something wrong with the engine sound otherwise it would be a 9,9/10
some nice sequences and camera angles, didn't really get the title though.
#4 - Tube
#5 - fapex
thanks tube, nice
#6 - d6nn
9/10 . quite nice
Nice movie!
Nice one indeed
Good action, nice angles --- 9/10
Quote from al heeley :some nice sequences and camera angles, didn't really get the title though.

I guess he meant become a slave of LFS as in getting addicted to it
Excellent work again, fapex!
That´s exactly what i meant. My dictionary told me that it should written that way. Am i wrong?
It's spelled correctly and it actually gives a little extra that movies like "LFS drifting" or "OMG so fast" or "Close race" lack.
Your title is catching and makes people curious
The next time i´ll use a shorter one i guess. Always a problem to find the right title, especially when ur not english speaking.
#13 - Davo
No way the title is perfect Great shots and synchronisation but the sound and music detracted from it for me. 8/10
What do u mean with the detracted?
Well, when I look again at "why I play" (which is often the case with any Krani's movie, they are always so enjoyable to watch again and again and they always seem better and better the more I watch ) I noticed how the sounds of engines actually sing with the music! Every cut is made to the music, and every sound is appropriate with musical phrase. Its amazing. Maybe its a coincidence in some of the shots, but it really fits extremely well.

In your video, some sound cuts are few ms off from picture cuts (and some minor crackles at those moments), but thats less important. Just fitting sounds to the music is a bit off which makes it distracting in terms of picking which shots where I guess, and also engine sounds are just a bit too loud I think. You probably didn't want to cut precisely to the music on purpose, but maybe because of sounds one really has to? Because sound is another musical element.

But to both of you (and others who dare to try it) great job of doing something different (and better) with sounds!

Also I don't know how and why Krani always picks so great racing shots, while yours just seem to miss some excitement, its hard to describe. Its very good, its just missing something to be great.
I have to agree with the fitting of the sounds and the scenes in some situations, that´s a thing i didn´t take enough time for to refit the scenes which where not fitting perfectly.

The thing with the sound cuts is a problem i made with the settings in Sony Vegas, which krani told me too when i gave him the dl link of the video, tho i don´t really hear all the mistakes everywhere, where krani told me they were.

And that the engine sounds are too loud is a thing of the own opinion and they aren´t real, also in "why i play" from kraniwani, the sounds are edited and pushed with Sony Vegas.

And to the racing shots, it´s also a thing of an opinion and of course also a talent of the video editor. Not everybody is able to shot great racing shots, that´s the same with driving world records, you have to have an eye for that and maybe there´s a bit missing to me or i didn´t take enough time for that as i did at fitting scenes.

So, thank you for your great review, that´s a review a vid editor wants. nice explaining!

Become A Slave
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG