The online racing simulator
Adidas Fantasy Livery
(15 posts, started )
#1 - Davo
Adidas Fantasy Livery
I'll be making this adidas fantasy livery skin for the FOX. About half way there after way too many hours fussing with logos.

#2 - Davo
Guess no one likes it. No one hates it either so that's good hehe
Keep on working
Quote from Davo :Guess no one likes it. No one hates it either so that's good hehe

I like the picture with the two cars... if that helps
#5 - Davo
Thanks for the kind words Hopefully when I'm done it'll look like the top cars. Just a small update, got the hard task of doing the sidepods next, should be fun.

base design could be really nice, but the orange/blue-combination definitely doesn´t make the car look too good ;D
Are you also going to make an Fo8-version?
#8 - Davo
What's wrong with orange and blue? I'll probably make a white/silver and blue version as well. Yes you should see an F08 and BF1 version as well, dunno how long it'll be, I'm still learning to skin and this is more an exercise for me than anything.
orange and blue look good together, you just have to have the right shades, if you make the orange brighter (oranger) it probably would look much better, from those shots it looks quite dull

imo this would look much better on an FV8 than the FOX
LFS needs indy cars
very nice work so far
#11 - Davo
Pretty happy with it now. I changed the orange to a more saturated and richer colour.

Just after some final comments before I publish it finally. F08 version is coming next.
#12 - Rish
Nice skin! Looks loads better with the different orange!
Good work!
#13 - Davo
Started working on the F08 version and am sorta stuck. Something just doesn't look right, here are two designs I've made up. The stripes and logo on the side pods is what I'm having trouble with.

#14 - Rish
The first one looks better, i cant see a soltion unless you dont carry the stripes onto the side of the pods, maybe even finish the stripes along the line of the lip!?!?!

Good luck!
The first one does look better somehow, I'm not able to tell where's the difference but it does look better. I think you should raise the text and the stripes higher on the sidepods and make the stripe running down the back a bit wider.

Adidas Fantasy Livery
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG