The online racing simulator
#1 - arco
Round 3 results and statistics
Congrats to (V) R.Mooney for taking the victory in round 3.

Results and statistics:
Qualifying
Race

Replays:
Qualifying
Race
Stop ****ing winning bagbag!!!

*cough* CHEAT! oh.
According to my (crappy) calculations the standings should look something like this....

226 - Mercury Racing
176 - Clownpaint Gaming
168 - Elite Squad
150 - 1ST » Racing
116 - Team XFR
102 - Fusion Racing
102 - [noobs]
88 - [MG] Racing
42 - Redline Racing
32 - CoRe. Racing

The race wasn´t good for me. Starting 40 minutes later than planned was not amusing if you know what I mean.... After a good quali I got totalled in T1. Since I wasn´t very fast I couldn´t catch up anymore so I just cruised to the end. I sort of got in way of some of the leaders when they were lapping me. Sorry about that, I´m a noob.

Anyway what´s up with CoRe and Redline? They didn´t show up nor told that they wouldn´t race. If they´re not interested in BOTT anymore then maybe find new teams to take their place to get a full grid...
Yeah, there almost as bad as Fusion's punctuation. ****ers.
I had a awesome race.

about 47 of my 48 laps was on red tires, Ouh joy !!

But grats to barfbag !
Just downloading the reply of the race, sorry i couldnt make it.
what happend fusions boys lol

Edit:
Huge bingle at the start
Did Qstomeq loose connect or?

Well done Ever for andother good round
yeah qsq timed out several times under qual also.
Was a nice race for me, except for the start which took out Fillip and Kenneth who would have made the race alot harder for me had the turn 1 incident not happend.

I made sure that I wasn't going to hit Chris into t1 and could have braked a little bit later, but I wasn't taking the chance of sitting on the outside as it would be easy for the cars behind to get the jump on me. Would be easy and nice teamwork for Chris to hold me on the outside while Kenneth got by so sitting on the inside would insure my position.

Sorry for braking slightly early though, wasn't my intention to help cause any accidents.
Sounds like it was fun/murder BawBag, did you have to win?
Kidster did well , shame about Revolt If he had finished where he was, I believe MG would be higher up in points table now
I didn't have to win, but I wanted to.

[Whispers] Btw, Revolt left to do the OWRL race[/Whispers]

(or atleast he ended up there right after he left the BOTT server. )
-
(AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
Kalev:
Mostly right but im pretty sure that 1st Racing will be given 14th for Kenneth as he did 41/42 laps though spectated then rejoined (a couple of times) which is why the stats are inaccurately saying only 1 lap was done.
Shaguar completed 48 laps, so Kenneth should be placed behind him in 14th (+14pts), then Revolt who hadnt pitted and ran out of fuel around lap 35 would be 15th (+12) and Fusion.qstomeq finishing 16th (+10)

With the second no-show from CoRe and now a no-show from Redline i've decided im not scoring anyone points if they cant be arsed to turn up, If something happens and you get a disco or forced to spectate as Revolt was due to fuel, then they should still score based on what they managed to do. I think its arrows call what happens to those that dont turn up, but my totals assume that they get nothing.

UNOFFICIAL Standings after Rnd 3

Mercury 226
Clown 176
Elite 168
1st 164
XFR 116
Fusion 112
noobs 106
MG 100
Redline 38
CoRe 32

regarding the race starting 40min late, thats not entirely accurate, things were definately behind, but you've ignored the fact that theres always 10+5min before things start off anyway, so the qual started 25min late, but the race was only 20min late because thankfully rather than dilly-dallying everyone had a quick break and we got straight into the race instead of the usual yapping for 10min :P

The problems were due to connection troubles and trying to organise drivers around these issues, and not helped by one of those drivers not being around when they were supposed to (or so i gather), if the shoe was on the other foot im sure you'd want the same courtesy shown to you. Making a 60min race a 30min race because we were 20-25min behind schedule (which has been common each round, just not to this scale) and because the people there werent really sure what call to make i personally feel the right decision was made in running a full race. We all signed up to do a 50 lap race, by running a 25 lap race your moving the goalposts.
Looking back had it been 25 laps i'd imagine Chriskart would have had a much easier drive as his tyres were pretty nicely cooked by lap 6, Loco's setup was definately done to last a full 50 laps, those 2 positions alone could have been very different, one setup perfect for long distance, one that got too hot too soon and became costly as the laps passed by.

Personally, i'd say unless theres a real reason that the full agreed race distance cant be carried out, then it should stay 100% distance. Also reasonable courtesy should be shown if circumstances require it, nobody wanted to wait around to start things that late, but the alternative was either screw Fusion (when qsto left because he was possibly causing the problems, he didnt have to) or shorten the race which IMO screws those who've prepared properly for a 50 lap race.
Thats just my opinion though, its Arrow's call if anything, though i'd imagine he'd want to take onboard everyone's opinion then make any decision (with or without agreeing with the comments).
-
Err...top 3... (AtomAnt) DELETED by AtomAnt
Core and Redline havent shown the required dedication to this series, if there are teams in the waiting list, these teams should be given the chance to race in the next event.
yeah we should give 4gears a chance, they seem dedicated enough, love their site . And ocrana maybe, we'll give 'em 5points to start with, not because we have to, just because that's the kind of friendly folks we are
Quote from BurnOut69 :Core and Redline havent shown the required dedication to this series, if there are teams in the waiting list, these teams should be given the chance to race in the next event.

we missed one?

a rally x one.....
Quote from andybarsblade :we missed one?

a rally x one.....

Haha, actually made me laugh.

BTW Congratulations with the win Ray
Quote from andybarsblade :we missed one?

a rally x one.....

Yeah well there might be teams that are willing to play on the dirt if there are spots available
Quote from BurnOut69 :Yeah well there might be teams that are willing to play on the dirt if there are spots available

well as there's no more rally x events i would'nt worry about it

edited to add: the fact it was a rally x event isnt why i missed it, i totally forgot about it, i thought it was on the sunday, sorry to all
Well DNF has equaled 0 points in the first two rounds. You can´t just change the system in the middle of the season...
Fusion gave themselves points for Duck's DNF
They did give Duck points at first but then changed it afterwards when I complained. The rules state DNF=0. Now if that was to be changed what team would gain the most from that?

Edit: Actually it seems the rules don´t say anything about DNF. But I distinctly remember Arrow saying that DNF means no points and dropping Fusion´s points for round one.
#21 - Davo
What rules, they seem to be made up as we go along...
Yes i said DNF = 0 Points

Points will be up soon

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG