The online racing simulator
edit_eng+v8=good
(244 posts, started )
I'm really looking forward to a release date, which will be ...
RELESE! RELESE! RELESE! RELESE! or there willb e hell to pay demo racers ATTACK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I thought "teh haxors" was enough to make it obvious...
Quote from wheel4hummer :I thought "teh haxors" was enough to make it obvious...

I'm so used to 15 year olds posting in the forums that phrases like that don't phase me anymore.
Quote from Cue-Ball :I'm so used to 15 year olds posting in the forums that phrases like that don't phase me anymore.

I personally only say "teh" and "haxors" and stuff like that when I am being sarcastic.
Quote from wheel4hummer :Would an admin please ban teh haxors? BAN! BAN! BAN! BAN!

So your saying we should be banned cus of a 30x114 animated GIF?
illepall

EDIT... and wait a sec... you PM'd me just 2 days ago wanting LFSTweak before I release...
XenoWolf - That's what happens with a powerful engine and a huge flywheel... the car rotates about the flywheel instead of the flywheel spinning.

wheel4hummer - There's no reason to ban redruM69, you can do whatever you want to LFS so long as you keep it to yourself, like the McLaren F1 mod. If someone wants to release a mod publically, specifically on this forum, then you must get approval from the mods. Body editing is definately not allowed. Since Fonny stopped developing LFSTweak we may be more stringent on even spec editing tools, tbh I'm not sure what the official stance is atm, up for the devs to decide really.
Quote from funnybone2 :RELESE! RELESE! RELESE! RELESE! or there willb e hell to pay demo racers ATTACK!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

illepall x 30

EDIT:
And Cue-Ball, I think that most of us (even non-native english speakers) got wheel4hummer's sarcasm. It really was obvious.
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg
SARCASM FFS

I WAS BEING SARCASTIC, WHY CANT YOU PEOPLE READ BEFORE POSTING
Quote from frokki :illepall x 360675984760

EDIT:
And Cue-Ball, I think that most of us (even non-native english speakers) got wheel4hummer's sarcasm. It really was obvious.

your REALLYY FUNNY!
Quote from Bob Smith :Body editing is definately not allowed.

Would posting screenshots be crossing the line?
no
Quote from funnybone2 :your REALLYY FUNNY!

Thanks. But manipulating the content of my post when quoting really isn't.
those big bold letters of wheel4hummer look rather good to me. less annoying than i excepted

redrum: Will your version of the tweak have a license-check like the slick-/smokemod, or will it be usable by everyone? Or don't you plan to release it anyway?
Furthermore: Post more screenshots of your avatar, I can hardly see what's going on there. Sure, I'd like to have this body-mod and probably the engine/suspension that comes along with it, but then again I know, the only way to get it is doing it by myself. Which I can't . A video would be even nicer, to bad Kegetys did just do the one on the dragstrip, so we couldn't actually see the car in action.

btw: "PMs can be disabled" would make a great sig
I think it's an old 240z in Redrum's avatar.
I'll wait for a mod/admin to give permission for screenshots/movies.. Then we'll go from there.
Request noted.
its a Datsun 240z
Quote from steve ::shhh:

Ok, guys that can't be fake , When are you going to release the new cars and tell us how you did it ? :eclipseeh :ambulance :huepfenic :woohoo:

You better be prepaired for hackers that are going to try stealing your car mod
The rate things are moving, it's only time before snippits of information starts leaking as more people figure out this elusive "hole".
Just to set some things straight...
#1: Its not really a "hole". Its the result of a LOT of work, months of research and experimentation. Its not just a quick hack.. HUGE chunks of raw code are replaced on the fly. We doubt anybody can duplicate it, unless we give out tons of specific info.

#2: Its old... This was done almost 3 years ago. We have just been hiding it this whole time.

#3: Its with older versions of LFS S1, not S2

#4: Specific info on how its done is NEVER going to be released, nor is a MOD... EVER! I just wanna show off some screenshots and clips..
good 'ol times
-
(Wenom) DELETED by Wenom

edit_eng+v8=good
(244 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG