Photo of yourself
Photo of one of your hands
Cats
Pies
obscure outdated electronic equipment
(Respectable) Portrait of Tinyk
Pixelcars
Self portrait
Thanks, I'd found a few from elsewhere, didn't think of google image search. I'll make a complilation image in a moment...
Super Monaco GP for the Mega Drive it is!
i just had to do a research after checking this thread and finally found the names of the games i have played first. I already forgot the names but i could identify them by screenshots Ok, i give you two games because i cant really remember which one of those i have started first because its about 20 years ago now. I still own 2 of them (inherited from my dad) + a datasette but i think they are defective after 15 years non use.

Source: http://www.lemon64.com/?mainur ... s/details.php%3FID%3D1686

System: Commodore Plus/4 (click on images for bigger versions)

Games:

&

All sorted here.
Really amazing, I found the first Nascar game from Papyrus. When I played it in the good ol' days, I loved the damage, it looked so real and detailed, just great. Now I barely noticed the damage and couldn't see it... My eye is trained for detail now.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Really amazing, I found the first Nascar game from Papyrus. When I played it in the good ol' days, I loved the damage, it looked so real and detailed, just great. Now I barely noticed the damage and couldn't see it... My eye is trained for detail now.

I still have the Original Version of it. Bought on 25.01.95 for 99 DM which is around 50 €

But IndyCar Racing is missing in my Collection
Try searching it on the net, you never know if you find it. That's how I found Nascar. Can you believe Papyrus is still offering it for sale? Like who's gonna buy it? Just like Wacky wheels, I want the full version, but there's demo everywhere and you can still pay to get it

I played the original version of nascar at that time, my nephew had it. But I was kinda shy back then, always was, going better now, so I was always scared to ask if I could play, but the times he asked if I wanted to, or someone else, I was in heaven.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Try searching it on the net, you never know if you find it. That's how I found Nascar. Can you believe Papyrus is still offering it for sale? Like who's gonna buy it? Just like Wacky wheels, I want the full version, but there's demo everywhere and you can still pay to get it

I played the original version of nascar at that time, my nephew had it. But I was kinda shy back then, always was, going better now, so I was always scared to ask if I could play, but the times he asked if I wanted to, or someone else, I was in heaven.

No i cant believe its still for sale lol (how much?) Whacky Wheels was kind of funny as well, used to play it with a buddy in split screen and he was and probably still is a bloody hacker and managed to unlock the hole content lol. He used to play every single part of Commander Keen as well which should been said enought about him About IndyCar, i searched for it years ago but couldnt find it anywhere, this was before the torrent/ rapidshare invasion so i guess i should have a look at this again. Also i guess i could find it with sharing progs like the donkey & stuff but i dont trust them anymore, to many viruses and horses around.

check your pm flippy
Contact me if he still knows the hack for it

9.95$
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
I wasn't sure what was the first game. But atleast I played this one a lot
Would have to find the super old cd's that are probably not lying around now to find the first game ever. Probably have to actually ask my dad the names of games i played and see if any of them ring a bell.

So i got the good old Minesweeper for Win 3.1 beause i know that happened at some stage
Jesus, i don't know what it was. I started playing video games when i was like 3. So i'll just go with this quick and easy.
I have to bend the rules a little since a Mario screenshot downsized to 114 pixels looks rubbish.

Image Credits go to Justin Ziarko.
I can't remember quite what my first game was. It might have been something on the C64 or the CPC464.

I do recall playing Jetpac quite a bit though.

Also, sabateur, 720 and a whole collection of spectrum 48K games.
Nice obscure one here, old Atari 800/Apple II game, Mr Robot and his Robot Factory
This was actually incredibly old when I first played it, I was 3 years old, it was 9 :P
At this rate I'll make it until the 20th just on the intro.

Vain
<<< Best racing game ever!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG