The online racing simulator
HK Racing Drift Loop Rnd 2!! By TheStig
Well here we go again, Rnd 2 of the series. There has been so much interest in rnd 1 (we had 15 guys packed in a server battling on it) that i decided to extend my talent to another layout.

Rnd 2 is a bit longer than Rnd 1, and also has more crossover transitions. Follow the signs!!! I strategically placed them so it is easy to find the correct path around the track. I have also brought the track out a bit from the pit launch area to provide more room while you are waiting to enter the track.

This track is meant for twin drifts, meaning only 2 go at a time! People in line at the start gate should wait until the people infront of them have entered the pit area (entrance is infront of the start gate) until they can go. Generally the inside car leads (in this case, the left side) as it is at a disadvantage to the first corner.

So enjoy it. Again, please do not alter this track in any way as i have spent a long time on its creation. Also, leave me credit for the track where need be.

Lets remember common sense twin rules:

1. Inside car leads.
2. Only 2 cars at a time!!! Pair does not leave until the track is cleared.
3. No bumping at all!
4. Pass (if you choose) safely, avoiding contact.
5. Have fun!

-HK- TheStig (aka BoNalls)
Attached files
AU1_BoLoopRnd2.lyt - 4 KB - 649 views
Great layout aswell!
Hi TheStig, I was one of the guys who were drifting in your server when you ran rnd1, and I liked that layout really much. I'm sure I will host this layout on my own server pretty soon, but I would like the rnd1 layout as well, if you're willing to share it I would be happy. Of course I will not take credit for making the layout(s), I will put your name in the Welcome text so everyone knows you're the creator.

Thanks again.

Edit, when I woke up I found your 1st layout. So nvm.
looks like a difficult track at first but following your lines looks like it might be ok. will give it a try soon
I absolutely love this track, it's hard to twin with people without the correct layout, and this one is the best. I was also one of the ones on the server when you were testing. I'm going to be hosting this layout on a server from time to time as well. Credit will be given where it is due. Thanks for the worthwhile layouts, keep them coming! :Þ

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG