The online racing simulator
Audi TT DTM skin
(11 posts, started )
Audi TT DTM skin
Hi, I have request for this car... http://www.superhry.cz/tapety/auta/audi/TT/7-800.php

I need that skin littlebit different, it will be a team skin, so without any logos and Black with Yellow details... Just a lay-out (I can put logos of team myself...)

will be it possible to make ?

Many THX.

So PLEASE SKINNERZ, PIMP MY SKIN
Or somebody have some picture from side-view ?
anyone know how to do it ? Please !
#4 - Davo
I can't do it, but you haven't said what car you want it on. And another shot from the side would be good too as that's where most of the detail is.
Quote from Davo :I can't do it, but you haven't said what car you want it on. And another shot from the side would be good too as that's where most of the detail is.

Yea, it could be for some GTR, I can make it after for others cars by myself...

Picture from other side je problem, I cant find anything...
#6 - Dru
try google images audi tt dtm 2000 - 2002 theres loads
Cau

That is a really nice skin, not sure what LFS car that would suit, probably the FXR GTR

Should be quite easy to make, it will look a bit different though on a different shaped car.

I made an opel skin for the FXR a while back of the DTM 2002 opel...

Still one of my favourite skins

Mad
Ok.. i did a quick test...

Method:

1. Found the best possible image of the ABT Audi .... see pic

2. Using the Magic Wand tool and shit key I then went and selected all of the black markings.....

3. After all of it was selected i made a new layer and simply filled the layer with black paint.

4. This gave quite a similar effect

5. I then selected the best area with most randomly spaced marks using the circular selection tool.. Hold shift + alt to make a perfect circle...

6. Then I went to edit> define brush preset, this has now made the selected pattern into a brush.

7. go to the brushes selection and it should be near the bottom..

8. I then just painted randomly the patterns, I just did it very quickly so it doesnt look quite right, but what you can do is, using the rubber you can erase some of the unwated marks untill you are left with something that looks very similar. In my screenshot I just painted, havent eased them yet so it looks very busy and messy.

Final though, this was the fastest and easiest way I thought of, It was rushed and can be perfected, will work on it a bit more. I can also then send you the brush if you want... I will make a proper skin of it later, now its time to eat

Mad:munching_
Attached images
skin_finished_mozna.jpg
čau, tak jsem si chvilku hrál ze skinem a udělal sem zatim tohle.. nevím co na to řekneš...

snad to zatím jde spravnim směrem.

čau

mad
Attached images
skin WIP.jpg

Audi TT DTM skin
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG