The online racing simulator
Unlocking while offline
(8 posts, started )
Unlocking while offline
Hi guys.

I am currently without internet connection at home. A few days ago i saw the upgrade to patch V and downloaded it at work.

After installing it it asks me to unlock the game, but beeing offline i just can´t do it.

So i have the option of taking the computer to the office and unlocking there (but its a server case that weights a LOT :schwitz, but if anyone knows any solution to unlock the game offline should be a lot better.

Thx!
You cannot unlock LFS offline. Seems like you'll somehow get your PC to an internet connection, if the other way round is not possible
Quote from AndroidXP :You cannot unlock LFS offline. Seems like you'll somehow get your PC to an internet connection, if the other way round is not possible

Thx androidxp

Now i am regreting not having a notebook

On the plus side i also have problems with my steam account offline so i can fix both things in one travel
#4 - joen
Maybe you or a friend have a mobile phone with an internet connection? Unlocking LFS should only take a couple of seconds to do
You can even use a free 56k connection. You just need a land line and a crappy modem, prize as a Local call rate (normal local telephone call). Telefonicanet must have dial-up free connections.

bye
EDIT: the mobile phone needs GPRS, PC connectivity (usually Mini-USB) and the original software. There is normally a option to do calls with the pc (calling a free ISP connects the pc to internet)
#6 - Renku
If you have a mobile phone, that can act as a internet gateway, you could unlock LFS. Haven't got a clue how it works, but I know people have done it before.
Quote from jamvib :You can even use a free 56k connection. You just need a land line and a crappy modem, prize as a Local call rate (lormal local telephone call). Telefonicanet must have dial-up free connections.

bye

Mmmmhhhh....... that´s a good idea. It has been so long without using modem that i just forgot it existed

I also got a pda with phone. I will look around and see if i can stablish a conection with the gprs network.

Thx for the feed back guys
Quote from ATic ATac :Hi guys.

I am currently without internet connection at home. A few days ago i saw the upgrade to patch V and downloaded it at work.

After installing it it asks me to unlock the game, but beeing offline i just can´t do it.

So i have the option of taking the computer to the office and unlocking there (but its a server case that weights a LOT :schwitz, but if anyone knows any solution to unlock the game offline should be a lot better.

Thx!

If offline unlocking was possible THIs server would have fiilled with cracked lfs games. if it were we wouldn't have to give burnt bananas..:bananadea :bananadea LOVE THOSE THINGS LOL

Unlocking while offline
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG