The online racing simulator
Awesome star map/poster thingy
(19 posts, started )
bah you got me into astronomy all over again ... maybe i should have studied it after all
#3 - ZORER
Cool!!
Thanks alot for sharing.i'll print this.
That is pretty awesome.
Wish I had a bigger printer than A4
thanks

going to print this out on several A4 papers and paste then together
it won't be perfect, but it'll be nice
I've put it on 6 sheets of A4 using Adobe Acrobat's tiling feature and some sticky tape
I don't get it. The sky is square? Ooh I just randomly looked out of my window and saw an RAF jet go by. :ernaehrun
If you look really closely on that pic, like, really, really closely.... just past the "Zone of avoidance" you`ll see the last guy booted off this forum for admitting to using a crack, slowly drifting outwards. His last reserves of air escaping from his lungs through his vocal cords sounding suspiciously like - "it`s a screenie from my mate`s PC.... honest"

Pretty cool pic tho. Nice one dan.
LOL
If you're into space, you really should check Celestia. It's bit like Google Earth/NASA World Wind, but for the whole universe.
I'd print this but as with all printers mine refuses to work for me. Alright for my sister who's pretty incompetant with PCs but it hates me.

Quote from thisnameistaken :I don't get it. The sky is square? Ooh I just randomly looked out of my window and saw an RAF jet go by. :ernaehrun

For about an hour this morning there was a chinook flying around.
Quote from Krane :If you're into space, you really should check Celestia. It's bit like Google Earth/NASA World Wind, but for the whole universe.

Man this is a very nice program, just flew a few billions miles around the universe in a matter of seconds

great time killing prog.

Mad
#13 - JTbo
Quote from Madman_CZ :Man this is a very nice program, just flew a few billions miles around the universe in a matter of seconds

great time killing prog.

Mad

Yes it is indeed and what best even I can understand something about it, from that poster thing I could not understand even units, lol.
Quote from JTbo :Yes it is indeed and what best even I can understand something about it, from that poster thing I could not understand even units, lol.

I am just trying to find out how to browse by star names.. most starts have names in numbers... but no idea how what they mean yet and how to imput them..

i am looking for neutron starts and blackholes that are sucking in stars...
#15 - JTbo
Quote from Madman_CZ :I am just trying to find out how to browse by star names.. most starts have names in numbers... but no idea how what they mean yet and how to imput them..

i am looking for neutron starts and blackholes that are sucking in stars...

Program lacks searching or it is at least not working, I did choose select object and then typed Vorlons but after clicking OK nothing happens illepall

Also my very hard search for Enterprise or Borgs did not come up with anything so maybe it is just broken?

Quote from Krane :If you're into space, you really should check Celestia. It's bit like Google Earth/NASA World Wind, but for the whole universe.

Wow wow wow, i can't believe how many planets have been discovered orbiting around other stars..Check the stars with planets in the navigator.
This "Celestia" thing is god damn awesome!!! Im watchig where we areillepall too far from the center lol
Nice poster

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG